Talkers who need to curry

Orgasms ni ww. Ur wyf is busy faking orgasms alafu ur prescribing them to me,shughulukia kwako kwanza ama namna gani my fren?

Wah:D:D:D

Hahahah

Nef doesnt troll,she is just crazy ‘entertainingly’ so

Wacha i pop some corn nirudi

How’s your [SIZE=5]pHd[/SIZE] thesis progressing? o_O:eek::confused:

Xaxa? :confused::eek:o_O

Wtf ? :smiley:

He literally exceeded the expectations of evidence in this village

I promise u a blister, u know where.

Yaani after yogo yogo immediately jamaa anareset huyo lanye fucktory settings:(:p:rolleyes:

This the only place nawes andika the way I want with alot of abandon. No paragraphs. No punctuation! So usinipimie starehe zangu Puhleeze! Otherwise ww endelea kujichocha na my wrighting. I will be soon inviting you for my graduation while ur still here spell checking. xawa? Jibambe! Ww ni mushenzi!

I know you give blisters chenye Uwesmek ni orgasms! Go for class from Dr.Uwesmek! Threshold Mara Saba guaranteed and no blister, smoooth all the way!

Sawas mami…:D:D

Mi hupenda [SIZE=5]alot[/SIZE]. :D:D

Ntapanda hio ndege ya [SIZE=5]wrighting[/SIZE] brothers nije graduation yako. :D:D:D

@Miss Finest Wine changaa unakuanga na kipawa ya ujinga[ATTACH=full]142641[/ATTACH]

Shindwe wewe… kuomba yako is way too much. You need to cut it.

Hapo sawa my dear Makena

:D:D:D:D niaje MFW? you owe me something.

Ngombe jinga wacha kusumbua bibi yangu

Niko poa sana Okwonkwo. Nursing a huge massive cold, throbbing headache, fever, sneezing, runny nose…etc. Hoping it will go away in the proverbial 3 days after huge doses of hot water, lemon/garlic and honey. I gather a tot of JD will help?..eerrrrr let me think about this bit. I got the cold from Liberty by osmosis.
I was going to send the something to you and Kirwa. But you woke up and branded me blonde. I luuurve it but bisha imeenda tuu hivyo. Kirwa has not said a ‘bad’ word about me.

Bae asijaribu kunisumbua kichwa. My big headache right now other than the homa is Chelsea shaming us. And work colleagues taunting me and my boss who attends all the matches wearing gud luck socks. :frowning:

my deer Ambia huyo mdosi atutafutie tickets za Arsenal vs Tottenham 2nd part of the season