Talkers who need to curry

Hawezi tafutia wewe deals, the EPL is tightly contested, we all support who you support. He is Chelsea damu and can afford to fuata the team at a v high cost. Mimi naonea kwa nyumba thereby enriching Rupert Murdoch owner of SKY but I love it.

How can these stupid Geordies even think they will get away with it? we have already placed our bets…and I stand to lose.

Ngombe wewe my deer

come oon, it was just a joke on a boring Saturday

Yeah right. Out of all the women on the blog, you decided I am blonde? just like that??? weeee some of us ain’t that thick. It is good.

this is a blog? really.

I put them in the same basket. Bog, vlo, forum…STRANGERS. What would call this one?

Nilisemaje :D:D

:D:D:D

Ohh Okwonkwo… I had lost the way for a bit. Following this thread now closely has made me see some pointers. Ouch the biatchiness.

cum inbox unisafishe mecho

Kuja lakini safishwe na wengine

:eek: thought you left the thread?

sipendi threesomes, kwa inbox nitakuwa na wewe tu.

Okwonkwo

I don’t know how you guys roll but I don’t like mad people. Ist a thread between Ka-Budah and now this? and a woman is on it?

Your thread…?Nefertities quit while you are ahead. It is clear it is me you are trolling, quite why why only God knows why. Blocked in a few

???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D i like you because you like thinking you’re the only female who’s been the centre of attention

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you’re allowed to block me now

I have blocked that Nefertitiy woman. She has been on my case for a few days now.

Ladies…Settle down!!!

I thought hii upus ya manyau fighting ilienda na klist? Ama tulihama karura tukajipata mtito wa ndei :D:D:D