Tallying Super Thread Part 2

I think Raila is a text book description of a true leader and stickler for social justice. He has consistently tried to win without rigging himself in. Even in this election the rumour was that he was shown the rigging plans and he told them he wants a clean election…We will know his value once he is gone…

Bro, just Google. Ndio hii anywayshttps://www.google.com/search?q=Kenya+election+results&oq=ke&aqs=chrome.1.69i60j69i59j69i57j69i60l5.2687j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

[ATTACH=full]457746[/ATTACH]

With hi tech technology all around, Kims transmitting some stupid image. Why not the actual numbers? Bure kabisa. Ngombe ici.

I think it would have been great if we had crowdsourced the tallying of Form 34B. However, Reuters seems to be doing that for us

You’re right. Reuters still at 60%

The Art of Peace :peace_symbol:

“A message to Raila you can’t cry and complain that elections were rigged when you lose.”

These are my own words that all should heed.

The instigators of chaos should also know that the government is neutral and it will still deploy teargas and live bullets if rioters take to the streets to damage property or attack people.

Congratulations William Ruto like I said embrace victory and know that leadership is a lonely path and don’t second guess.

Sijawahi ona election ikona anxiety kama hii. Si waseme mara moja instead of kuleta results kama drip.

Both UDA and Azimio are sending mixed signals, and it’s hard to know the winner.

Just toss a coin at this point.

Very sensible, anataka apewe uongozi badala ajinyakulie,

True,we love you @waturedio ,you allow us to vent hence less stress

67% of form 34B from IEBC

And Reuters live updating those numbers showing 60% of the forms results.

Maybe in the future we should adopt electronic voting machines that will make voting quicker and efficient.

It’s shame you have no clue what real leadership is…

But the man had qualities of a true statesman

See…you agree too.

I think drip way is good,ata mgonjwa hawekeagwi drip fuaaaaa,it is normally a drop at a time.
If the results are announced hivyo tuuu the transition from denial phase to acceptance one can be lethal

NEVER NEVER NEVER.

Why should it transmit numbers? It did so in 2017, 2017 and Ojinga complained of rigging. Shida ni nini?

Who has he been leading? From where to where? He is a failure. His life has been long and full of pain, io si laana ni nni?

[ATTACH=full]457754[/ATTACH]

Baba the 5th