TBT mid January edition

Saaaaande sana. Reminds me of high school, 1990

Hehehe…hii hapana. Did it get digested to make a type of glue ama paint. You grandma(MHSRIP) might be another kabuda na hekaya za abunwasi tu. First time to hear it from you.

when you feed on only starch…one time we left our son alone at home and he would only feed the chicken on some broken rice that we used to mix with normal feed…after four days the chicken were sickly and were only passing a watery chokaa…

BARAGOI TOWN OF SAMBURU NORTH
Baragoi town was named after the first samburu indigenous colonial chief PARAGOI LEAKONO.
Mzee Paragoi Leakono…the first indigenous Samburu colonial chief, “shiip le koloni”… Baragoi was named after him, i.e Lbarta was referred as “Baragoi” (Paragoi) Division.
He was enlisted to fight for the british crown in the second world war In Italy in 1945. After his return, he was appointed village headman n eventualy chief. He was one of the greatest chiefs Baragoi has ever had. The british administration trusted Paragoi Leakono so much that, they gave him the mandate to roll out the locational map of Baragoi Division, he did a superb job which is still used up to now!
Baragoi is a market town in Kenya, lying north of Maralal and east of the Suguta Valley. It is located in Samburu County. The entire Baragoi division has a population of nearly 20,000 (1999 census) comprising mostly people from the Samburu and Turkana tribes.
[ATTACH=full]151441[/ATTACH]

kupimia BUSAA, hiyo ni ndogo, na kuna tall, na GorB ama CC

It’s funny how plastics just came and took over product packaging. And this revolution ain’t that old, happened in the 90s. I remember even toothpaste was in metallic tubes when I was young

Eish!!! colombo be like[ATTACH=full]151450[/ATTACH]
Our paros did a mixture of cassava + sorghum and maize, sorghum is so powerfull we still needed chisels to curve out our shit

1. Busaa tumbler
  2. Material ya kutengeneza gari na maua

Na hii nayo?
[ATTACH=full]151451[/ATTACH]

Wakamumui

Ngunyere maara eeh…m

Jesus on a bicycle!
Wewe niwa County gani

Hio walk…haiwezi sababisha mbogoro (bow legs)?

woi sikumbuki hii

Born in 014 but resides in 013 now

This tin was first introduced by Kasuku. Even today my people still call it kasuku: kasuku ka aerial, kasuku ka omo, kasuku ga kimbo.

wakaguku, kwanyu ni naku?
ni na ruguru

[ATTACH=full]151484[/ATTACH]

Lunch box

This mkebe left an indelible mark on my left arm…sema kukatwa ni kama nimeumwa na burukenge.

[ATTACH=full]151489[/ATTACH]