Tbt Wahu Nonini, iligulwa

1 Like

You are easily entertained by nonsense.

That’s why I refer to you as a peasant. A pee-on. A brokie. A loser.

None of us give a FCUK about that picture from 1942.

5 Likes

Arsehole. You are a peasant yourself.

Boss, look for your own unique username and picture.

What you’re doing is a bitchass thing – taking over a man’s username and ruining his online image for laughs.

Kula block ghaseer

Dude, I’m tremendously rich.

A few moments ago, when driving home from a tennis tournament with my rich friends, an unruly driver decided to overtake me in his second-hand jalopy.

Mark you, I’m operating a state of the art 500 horsepower German machine.

So I switched to Sport mode, overtook the sucker, reached in my glove compartment, and launched a bundle of Kes 300K notes towards his windscreen.

2 Likes

images (65)

19 Likes

@applebee100 we now know your handwriting and most notably you’re so poor in articulation.

1 Like

Si pia wewe uligulwa na owesmakendeH

You have a very fertile imagination. You probably reached into your backpack for a lump of ugali.

1 Like

It was his turn then. Afterwards it was Mathenge’s turn. Kusalimiana apana mbaya

Thread imejaa shit posts

Am almost certain Nonini didnt hit it. She was already with mathenge at that time and she wasnt your typical musician at that time. I remember she graduated from chiromo time nilijoin campo. Mathenge was also finalising his arch degree pale ADD and had a larger than life name in the industry already.

1 Like

She Looks starstruck!

They were industry buddies. Wahu was a very big star at this time…nonini na his genge were just starting

1 Like