Team Lanye

Enyewe this is the worst way to make a living.

She’s actually talking very positively. Perhaps you haven’t watched the video.

No. I have. I like listening to women who deal with men daily and in sexual ways to understand what I am missing. Violence and diseases.

I initially thought that most lanyes huwa wamepitia sexual assault during childhood or teenage years but this interview has proved otherwise. Huyu aliingia into sex work voluntarily and she even justifies her decision ati hakuna career inaweza mpatia pesa kama ulanye :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Vile ameulizwa story za if she has ever worked in a high end brothel, Ciku revealed some interesting info. Ati pimps deduct charges za hot showers from the lanye’s pay :rofl: :rofl:

Yani imagine ati end month inafika and then you deduct expenses za maji from your domestic manager who cleans your home and cooks, etc. That’s why lanyes wa high end apartments charge 5k and above becoz the pimps hukula 3,000 - 4,000 per client

After watching the interview, it’s hard to figure out why she’s still selling pssy, yet she has experienced violence thrice from clients throughout her career.

1 Like