Tension as leaflets warning non locals to leave Kapsaret circulate

Ulitoka Diani? Ama?

Exactly. Only an idiot doesn’t learn from experience. 1992, 97, 2007.

Which tension? Whose notice?

If Kalenjins wanted to remove any ‘madoadoa’ , we won’t be issuing any useless notices.

Next inquiry?

When did you realize that Kalenjins don’t have monopoly of violence?

I thought it is an obvious fact?

Which people? Didn’t you get the info from Jowie? Those in the church were thugs fleeing from justice

Kalenjins are only brave when they are in a group, but when you corner one alone anakuja mkia Kama burukenge. Very superficial machismo with these buffoons.

Hamwezi kuwa wanaume kamili Kama waluhya, wajaluo, ama wamasai, who face their enemy [SIZE=7]face on, [/SIZE]instead of ganging up and punching your supposed enemies from the back like bitchy high school girls.

Kalenjin men and hood niggers in the US are in the same WhatsApp group. Very superficial and chaotic machismo. Ptooooh…

Bruh, yaani you wrote all these three nonsense paragraphs and ended up saying nothing important?

How many Kalenjins have you cornered when alone to to build on your statistics?

If Kalenjins were that bitchy, why are you mofos panicking over a useless typed paper which could have as well been written by any low IQ idiot to stir an agenda?

If we wanted a war with anyone, we won’t be issuing any useless warning. We would have gotten down to business.

2021 itakuwa mwaka wa propaganda Chafu!!!. There will be casualties. Come December, 2021, central watakua wakisikia Ruto wanataka kutapika…

Y

You want statistics, here’s one undeniable fact, it’s Kalenjin who stir up shit with all the communities neighboring them. Last year alone Kalenjingas fought Luos along Kisumu-Nandi border, then you started fighting Luhyas along the Kakamega-Nandi border, then your constant beef with Masai huko transmara. Mpaka mmepiga wakisii I believe .

In all, these incidences have one common denominator. Kalenjingas.

And please don’t openly lie to us that Kalenjingas wage silent stealthy warfare. You people start ululating like a bunch of hysterical middle aged women huko kwa shopping centres before killing women and children. What’s up with that bitchy and feminine behavior of making stupid girly sounds?

At least, if you want to make a war chant, do it like real men. Listen to a Zulu war chant or the Maori one and tell me whether utaskia a soprano sound emanating from there.

Fanya hivi mkale tulia , sisi tuko na uncle ruto liwe liwalo

Hehe… Sawa boss.

Sema wewe na bibi yako, Wakanyama. You are not my spokesman.

Am yet to hear of any other warriors who target women, children and the disabled exclusively, and in churches. You are in the same whatsapp group with Alshaboobs. You just can’t fight real men.

Which kind of real men?

The descendants of Egyptian warriors, a. k. a Kalenjins are very peaceful lot, unless provoked. We live peaceful.

Wait, since you’re a Kikuyu, you should as well know that the only proven and recorded instance when warriors murdered women and children happen in Lari, Kiambu, and perpetrated by none other than Mau Mau. As for the rest, they are just hearsay.

Otherwise, never in history do Kalenjins ever kill women and children during war. They’re assimilated.

You are in Ruto’s corner except when you are hounded then it is Uhuru’s problem to rescue you?.. :D:D:D

Oh yeeeeeeeees I am in Ruto’s corner for sure. The boss Uhuru has told/lied to us that he will take care of us. ‘We watching’ his nonsense from our bunker beds. 2021 is here so numbers are up.

Sleeping with the enemy isn’t very wise. Hope you know that.

I do. Uhuru lied to us. He is an enemy.

Uhuru saved your a$$ from the RV enemy in 2007. Never forget that.

Kiyuks think that by pandering to Ruto they will be safe.