Tension as leaflets warning non locals to leave Kapsaret circulate

Peaceful Kalenjingas is an Oxymoron. No other community wages war on other communities like you do.

Kikuyu electorate are very naive thinking that Kalenjingas won’t let kill Kikuyus. Wait until 2022 and you will see how devious these people are.

it’s bad that this happens but it’s good that neive kikuyus esp in riftvalley will wake up and smell the coffee , ruto & his tribe dnt want them like they think…na je , ruto akipewa kiti kutakuwa aje ?

na sioni mkale ever as president juu ya hii story…

Hahahaha… Stupid dude. Let me give you a secret. Two other Kalenjins will become presidents before even a Luo comes close to that seat.

You can hate us BUT you can never ignore us. Never!

You can as well wage a war on us ndio tufanane rather than bitching on this platform like you do. Or simply shut up and let the alpha tribe be.

You can hate us BUT you can never ignore us.

stupid ni nyanyako…we all know 2022 will be rigged against ruto , uhuru cant change the constitution to create a powerful presidency just to let ruto take it…so unless gideon moi is fixed as president and then he oppresses the country like his father …then he fixes another kalenjin ndio mtapata …but through ballot ni ngumu coz of this behaviour , am afraid of violent tribes disrupting the economy which fcks my sensitive business

The last time I checked, Gideon Moi was a Kalenjin. So what’s your point?

In fact, 2022 will most likely be a contest between two Kalenjins.

Choose your poison!

Sisi na uncle ruto tulisema never again will Kenyans ever fight juu ya politics,Kama Kuna wakalenjin or any other tribes preparing for war because of uncle ruto hao so wetu,motto yetu Ni maombi si uchawi Wala vita, spread hio Gospel huko kwenu

Absolutely true.

These dynasty types believe that the rest of Kenyans are a special kind of stupid.
Why would Ruto supporters antagonize kiuks just when they need their support most?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

[SIZE=6]ODMers
Who was the ODM party leader and presidential candidate???[/SIZE]

Hi honey, you good?

Yes he did. . . . . then he bankrupted us after we made him president while enriching his family a thousandfold!
We can never forget that!

Habari ya mwaka mpya? Me and family are good what about you?

I can accept violent Kalenjingas, but not a lying one. All this talk about being peaceful and alpha had to be deconstructed with real life examples. You on the hand don’t have any counter retorts to prove your claims.

And btw, si wamasai walimchapa huko Transmara mpaka you guys were bitching to the Rift valley county commissioner in that public meeting like school girls.

Funny enough, the maasai elders were calm and composed whenever they were speaking. Lakini emotional Kalenjingas elders could barely finish or construct a sentence when faced with real alpha maasai men, you coil your tail like a burukenge.

Niko ngangari

We are not naive. Tunakataa kuziwa uwoga by anyone not just Kales. These things must be dealt with v firmly by those in power. Now that Kiambu is cosmopolitan are we also going to start hate mongering?

When 1992 happened, Ezekiel Bargetuny & co said never again will kenyans ever fight juu ya politics. When 1997 happened Mark Too & co said never again will kenyans fight juuu ya politics. When 2007 happened ruto & co said never again will kenyans fight juu ya politics. When 202x, 203y, 204z etc happens we will get the same chorus from the same quarters. If it is the nature of a snake to bite you after every 5 yrs, then you can be sure it will bite you again, that is unless you chop off the snake’s head.

That’s why we’re offering able bodied men wheelbarrows ,hizo nguvu sukuma nazo wheelbarrow or else uende ukapige kokoto naivasha prison

Kikuyus waliumwa na huyo chatu 2007 and they responded by inviting the snake inside the house and feeding it uji na mayai. Mtanjua hamnjui:eek: