The bucket list.....

Zii, staki ya kununua, i need a raw encounter in a very conducive environment.

1. Establishing my paradise on earth, a sort of garden of Eden with a small 3 bedroom house and a lot of greenery far away from human beings. Possibly by a riverside surrounded by wild nature.

We is in the same boat…
This comes to mind.

The end result ni the same, utakuwa umetomba a woman who’s 65+ years

Nani mwingine ako na ushuhudah. Hapo nyuma…

Maze, there can never be an enjoyable life like that

hahahaha…zii, flesh on flesh msee

:D:D

Kumbe to wengi…nxt stop naenda oloolua forest.

I have it also , but the jumping I always have this notion it like frees you and I just want to try to feel that freedom of letting go

My top ones are travel-related and I’ve visited over half of the destinations on the list with the best being cruise vacations. Truly satisfying.

1. Bunjee jumping
  2. smoke some weed on mount everest
  3. spread my seed atleast on each continent
  4. tommorow land
  5. buy an island
  6. visit a Nudist beach…tbc

Nikiwa college I tried fucking some highschool chic kwa open field majioni tukakutiriwo na mrasta fulani akichoma ndukulu. Na vile nilikuwa msoto ilibidi niipe hiyo ngamia 500 coz he was threatening to call the police. Kumbe umbwa pia ilikuwa inangoja mshee fulani ndio pia imtombe kwa hiyo field. Mambo ya open field niliweka zii kabisa

I think I have to start with small small things like Ferris wheel before I get to zip lining and bungee jumping. But woooiiii…I need support:(:frowning:

I have fucked a woman in a public garden. I have fucked another woman by the road side.

My one wish is to visit Rio, pale Christ the Redeemer.

Fanya waxing phylgee…

Visit pale lunar park or Two Rivers always a crowd to give you morale .Don’t eat heavy before the ride

@Phylgee usikubali @uwesmake akuconvert. hiyo lugha haifai such a fine ghel. do not board the Kijiji lingo prissss

hehehe…it’s hard to maintain with some fuckers here…

Tulikulana na dame kwa mlango ya baba yake and her father was home. Very risky shit. Bahati ilikuwa usiku nikirudi kutoka kwa gate yao hungeweza ona wetness kwa jeans.

Days later it got me thinking, anybody you meet in your day to day life could have just had a dick in their mouth 2 mins ago and you wouldn’t know the difference. Or cum dripping down their thighs or pussy juice on their lips. Alafu mshare maji kwa glass.

Kugoteana ni vizuri :Dhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRV6Pz6_bYIvO6yxeKmmjM0fQ-8GcScvGJXmBX89UDz3XL0AUzP

word!!