The bucket list.....

Everyone has one or several things they would like to do before they die…Others just live by ‘YOLO supremacy
So, what’s on your list??
I have a list.

1. Go to hotels and resorts or places where clothes are strictly prohibited. Yes, I love being naked…and in public??and love that:D:D:Da few places give that chance but my to go place would be couples tower Isle in Jamaica.
  2. Sleeping with my best friend…don’t say ati am gay…:D:Dalready done that shit but sijatosheka, she’s fine:D:D
  3. sex in the elevator.Once again, adrenaline:):wink:
  4. I love street art…One day I just want to pop some cans on some government building and get arrested:D:D:D
    5.Robbery??:D:D
    6.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd!!!

khai, hata sijafikisha 10…I’ll have to look for more:D:D

Tell me about yours…

acha kuota…the only thing which is realistic is no 2 na ni juu usha fanya

tombwa…!!!matacore

truth hurts swerrie:D:D:D:D

;):):):slight_smile:

Engiti, letea phylgee bhangi.

@Father Figure aliwahi Sema anangoja ile siku mwoman wakihave naye sex ata have a huge dump on his chest! Yep you heard it right yaani akunie meffi kubwa kwa kifua yake

Dont try weed. You wont stop it.
All your life will never be the same.
You will forever be happy, easy and you will never harbor hate for anyone or anything.
The good part is that it has zero side effects and has never killed even a single person ever since.

Haka katakohoa kafaint

:D:D:D:D:D
Acha madharau…

That was some fucked up shit…

Mine is to have sex

[ATTACH=full]262312[/ATTACH]
:D:D:D vile mecho yako ilikuwa red?

Bungee Jumping .

Mine.

1. Traveling to Victoria Falls on road, either self drive or by use of public means.
  2. Traveling to India and traveling from north to south.
  3. Exploring Brazil, the primitive amazon communities, music, beach soccer
  4. Bedding a 65+ year old woman, albeit once. (weird fetish, I know)
  5. Scaling Mt. Kilimanjaro and one of the worlds top 20 highest mountains.
  6. Establishing my paradise on earth, a sort of garden of Eden with a small 3 bedroom house and a lot of greenery far away from human beings. Possibly by a riverside surrounded by wild nature.
  7. To have mentored at least 5 young aviators by the time i retire.
  8. Sexual escapade with a pure Arabic, Mexican, Brazilian and South Sudanese woman
  9. A roadtrip to Addis Ababa via Moyale.
  10. To establish a small junior school for the poor where they will all study for free where i will fund all the teachers.

Mimi kuna kunguru nilikamulia kwa parking lot ya karura that shit was fire i want to relive that moment again. The adrenaline was nxt to none.

Once had a rendevous once in Uhuru Gardens Ngong Road with a chic when it was raining

I’d die before trying this…Height phobia gon’ kill me

This is very easy to achieve, ingia good hope tafuta maraya muzee momo anaitwa Jane. She must be 66 years now kama sijakosea

done this kure arboretum…:p:p