The Comedy of "Getting Cheated on" - You have to laugh....

@Ka-Mbuyu I’m curious to know;
a. Did she arrive on time for her shift?
b. How did you handle the situation now that you work(ed) in the same institution; running into each other along the corridors?
c. Were you courageous enough to confront her and ask question that same day?

Stay tuned for more hekayas right here on KTalk TV, your channel, your hekaya.

4 Likes

so imagine,I was stupid back then,I moved mountains and ensured I had taken her from him that night due to the beating,akakuja kwangu akaoga in her drunken state she confessed kila kitu I took on a blank persona, showered, and decided if tomorrow is gonna be the last day between me and her, I better do a good job with that pussy. I ramnyad her with a very expressionless stare on my face and somehow my gun was always reloading a few minutes after releasing any load. Ikafika morning she was blacked out, I left her a note telling her to be out of my place by evening. Yeah you guessed it she fried my electronics in water before she left, useless bitch

24 Likes

Ati umwendee? Hehheh. Enyewe si wanawake hubeba wanaume ujinga?

2 Likes

I never let a woman be in my house alone when we aint in good terms because she will drown my electronics or cart away important stuff
realoading part:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]16163[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

@Tarantinoh can you finish your half told stories and insatiable 14year Olds.

@Tarantinoh hakuna cha upole hapa…story ni kumalizia mpaka the twist in the tale…

Frying bitch! you don’t say!

2 Likes

I did some minor repairs on the water plumbing(I am q uite handy but do I say)while chatting with my mama mkubwa in the kitchen I noticed the girl was eavesdropping on our conversation and my aunt unlike my mom is an ext

Sasa mimi naniko kwa mpango natumeamshwa 6:30 na simu, are my electronics safe? Ntaua mtu ama aende kamiti!

1 Like

hehehehehehe, hii ni kali. A similar thing hapenned to a buddy, dame alipotea na passport yake and he was due to travel in two days time story ya job. Ilibidi dame aingwizwe box round 2

7 Likes

hehehehe but you have to give it to them, they know how to hit below the belt where it hurts most even if it is involving your immediate family they will do just to get the satisfaction of messing you up

3 Likes

I learnt never to leave a woman in my house after an overnight romp. They become snoopy and some of them can steal your stuff.

3 Likes

Naumwa sana sana na hii kitendo.

12 Likes

Hehehe. Yep. you gotta laugh sometimes by looking back at the things we have gone through in the name of love.:D.

1 Like

In the name of a ferk.
Most of what we go through is just a convenient partner to be empty the loins every now and then.

Hapa ndio kawimbo kama haka kanaanza ku-ring kwa kichwa:):slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DltG13K2Xy0

3 Likes

alikuundia market lakini hehe kutafuta electronics mpya

1 Like

Madame hupenda kuhit back vibaya sana. Si ati unamdump alafu unalaza matako hapo akiwa na makagari zako zikiangalia juu. Utapata ulikatwa transformer. She can even get a knife and do away with you.

This happened to, she was too demanding in terms of cash and time and so I decided to end it. She hooked up with my first cousin and within a year she was paged and they got married, it is usually very awkward when we have family meetings.

4 Likes

kweli but in my case I was the only one that knew it was over yeye she was drunk and trying to play victim and I never let the cat out of the bag until asubuhi when she came across the note kwanza niliweka kwa mlango ya bedroom she could never miss it akiamka na hangovers

that cuzo is not loyal bana, mimi she tried hooking up with a friend of mine but he was brighter than that and shoved her away, but in a few weeks she was chipod by my neighbor and I bumped into her in the building. That was my cue to move house

1 Like