The Comedy of "Getting Cheated on" - You have to laugh....

Like the story of the chic in Buruburu who stabbed the boyfriend 22 times…

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/love-triangle-link-that-made-woman-stab-buruburu-boyfriend-22-times/

1 Like

Lakini it depends on emotions…emotions n anger ni mbaya sana I once hit a person we swerved kidogo kwa highway …I was wishing It was a knife then , mind you this guy was double my size…

I still couldn’t let him get away so easily with everything since he was getting really arrogant , nilimsumbua still he started getting …scared looking back its only the fear of God n reasoning that held me back

4 Likes

Btiches can be more calculating than you would ever estimate. One took off with my hard disk after a quarrel. You might think that’s not a big deal but it is for me - I work online. I have never owned books, music CDs, TV, radio, or CD player for a decade; everything is in my computer. My life came to a standstill abruptly. I could not even remember the password to my email. For a moment, I was ready to marry her if only she could return my hard disk. I was open to anything for as long as I got my hard disk back. That is when I came to realize that I had made a big error in making the computer an extension of myself.

5 Likes

Totally, the cozo is younger than me and used to stay in my house when he was in college, in July my wify was unwell and they came visiting her, worst part is that I got her her current job and she doing better than her husband so he thinks there is still some loyalty to me, guy is very insecure.

Hii upzi peleka huko-------------------------------------------------->> mbali sana. Ni either utoe Hekaya ama unyamaze. Hii ni upuzi ya adolescents wa kilimani mums na sjui vuta stool… Maliza hekaya bana village elder

6 Likes

po

Hahahahaha

you dont say.:)so who was cheating who?

Thats a whore, something must have been going on betwn your neighbour and the woman

2 Likes

you aint seen nothing evil like a woman scorned…:slight_smile: the world stops for her …i call it temporary insanity…many many moons ago, i had someone mugged…and given a few slaps and a sweep…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

:D:D:Dkwenu hakuwagi bro code?

3 Likes

Mi nishatoa machozi pale Tom Mboya Street outside The Wallet… Them bitshes ain’t loyal kabisa.
And on a lighter note @Ka-Buda I do not know whether you are writing in Irish or Scottish like you claimed sometime back,but the word is DISTRACT not Destruct…and am not doing the grammar Nazi thing on you,its just that it messed up the fluidity of my reading your story

2 Likes

Hehe. Mimi ukiiniibia computer na external yangu I will become a mental case. I would have to be straight jacketed or put in chains.

1 Like

afadhali wewe, some people lose their hard dick that is actually a part of themselves, not just an extension…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Sasa unajiona mafia? Those tejas in that place behind K-Rep bank naskia ukiwapatia 500 so hata mama yao wataua. Wewe ni mjinga tu ulipata so wacha kujisifu.

3 Likes

:eek::eek::eek::eek: ata wewe you have it in you??? aah aah digehota!

this @kabuda story reminds me when i learned that my ex wife was cheating on me. to add an insult in my house with a ugandan dude. i was trembling seriously and by evening i got a a sore throat. Being cheated on by someone you care about os realy painful

2 Likes

But in a twisted way her sleeping around and getting screwed left right and center made me realize that there may not have been anything wrong with me. The only mistake I had made was to try the herculian task of domesticating a prostitute, the mission was doomed from the start

11 Likes

Nice hekayas…well well…looks like I’m an angel!!!

2 Likes

hehe…If am slapped and swept nikijua ni wewe nitakutafuta tena, sweet talk you, and DF you kama ile ya @Ice_Cube . Only this time it will be for a month not a day. I cant let you go just like that. I’m wary. I have seen that anger and it isn’t good.