The day Nana got dumped via a text with two words 'no us'!

Thats why finally

:D:D:D I give up!

ati hungeweza kujidefend physically na hizo mikono zako,kwani huyo lady alikuwa giant?

Kiiguoya kiainokeire nyina!

6 Likes

Wewe ni single mum?

1 Like

Probably on Monday. My laptop just wont power on. Even that light that goes on when I connect it to power is dead.

First, I don’t believe that it took the guy nine months to enter ‘canaan’. But if it is true sister, know that after initially spending on you and wasting time hoping to hit the thing fast and forget you, he had to pretend that he was chasing you until the time you gave in. Men do this all the time. Men rarely give up even when you get married to another man. They silently wish that one day they will ‘hit’ the person they desired but missed on the ‘thingy’. You are together not because of love but because circumstances dictated so. It does not matter whether he marries you or not, few african men marry because they love the woman. Be alert, because you might be dumped the way the other girl was dumped, same circumstances. After all, he knows how you got him. In any case, it takes courage to get fucked in a room full of another woman’s belongings. They serve a purpose, to mark the territory. Or is it desperation, seeing that you are in a foreign country?

5 Likes

Aaah sharrup!

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Madhara ya second generation.:slight_smile:

1 Like

You sound like a very bitter man! Please drink some milk! It might cure ur bitterness!

4 Likes

Not bitter at all. You will remember that. A leopard can’t change its spots.

Am not a ruthless person, i was tempted to advice him to text her ‘no us’ but decided to be sympathetic

:smiley:

Like:cool:

Nah I was nt used…I was from a toxic rship a year earlier that left me drained,so nilikuwa naogopa bt the new one happened quite fast:)… At one point I told my pals this one is definetely real.Bt due to work n other commitments it bcame strenious ,and I started having nostalgic feelings kama the previous one…
I culdn’t imagine going bac to tht helplessness,so I couldn’t handle it…despite really caring for the man…still love him though :smiley: :smiley: bt will take care of that

1 Like

@nana Surely, and this is only to exhort and advice before you make the biggest mistake of your life which you’re about to do. I’m holding you to a higher standard because you’re a professed believer. Really pray and ask yourself whether your relationship is founded on Christ. The manner in which it started out suggests not, you knowingly fornicated (and still are?) all the while attending church, disregarding what the Word says about premarital sex. Marriage is a holy institution founded by God. “The marriage bed shall not be defiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers (Hebrews 13:4).” “Can a man take fire to his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one walk on hot coals, and his feet not be seared?” Proverbs 6:27-28. Does your fiance profess Christ as His personal Savior and does he live righteously according to the Word? What sort of headship can he provide to you if he has not subjected himself to Christ? Married life is blessed but not for the fainthearted. Make sure that your foundation is built on Christ; all other ground is sinking sand. Believe me, once you have said “I do” is when the full gravity of your vows will sink in. Right now you’re still caught up in the emotions of romance and fantasyland. Will you trust this man forever, as long you both live, even after he displayed lack of trust at the beginning? Remember that once you get married, divorce and later on decide to remarry again you are guilty of adultery. You have one chance, don’t mess it up. If there’s a solid bible-believing counselor at your church who can guide you during this courtship please do so. It made a huge difference when my wife and I were in that stage.

:D:D:D unasema umetumia simu kuandika hii hekaya? pewa wine hapo kwa tab yangy

1 Like

kweli comprehension ni shida…

3 Likes

Life is experiences we go through not what others advice.
Nice read.

Nakumbuka my first time kushikwa, i didn’t know what to do. So kutoka kejani mbio nikaacha madame wakitusiana, kufika nje nikakumbuka sijakula nikaendea some snacks kwa barabara across. That’s how kids i found two dumps-moja bed na sink. Sikuwa na tv back then so damage ilikuwa managed.

2 Likes

Kwani ume dumpiwa hivi karibuni…Uko na machungu saaana.

Whatever you do, dont listen to conspiracy theorists. Follow your heart YOLO