The day Nana got dumped via a text with two words 'no us'!

I wanna fuck this mbishes anal orifice, good stuff.

@Nananimpa (I don’t know why I always read your name as Nanimpa, I noticed tonight) I want you to answer on this before I can give my most valued opinion hehe

o_Oo_Oo_O nitsoma kesho … now am seeing doubles :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My dear huu ni ubaguzi, mbona hujadrmand paragraph?:smiley:

2 Likes

Now this is my kind of ‘mushene’ double like

he he he…guilty as charged my dear. i guess i was in a magnanimous mood yesterday after burying mama lucy…

1 Like

We guys also get used by ladies. We have feelings also and we get hurt.

4 Likes

Heheee. This thread has aroused a lot of history. Leta hekaya boss.

5 Likes

okay

but it should not hurt if you know what the relationship is all about, usiingie kwa kitu yenye evidently ni money for sex {but packaged in a deceiving manner} and you start entertaining the thought of having babies with her. Your feelings will get hurt. Lakini leta hekaya

2 Likes

When men get used or dumped by a woman they loved, they evolve into something else, monsters of sorts. Every proclaimed fisi here was genuinely in love at one point before, even I know I have been changed.

10 Likes

Love? How does that feel like

@Nananimpa kuja jibu hii, truth be told I forgot that feeling a while back

1 Like

That is the pathway everyone should take, makosa arrives when one does not learn his lessons and continues to be deluded by that word and jumping into relationships head first and getting burned

When it happened, i was very new in salvation n i had just moved from the catholic church to this church. So i was finding myself in salvation. Thats why it took me nine months to agree to sleep with him. I don’t wanna talk about these things here coz only u will understand but not the others. after this happened the Lord spoke in a very loud voice to me. We actually broke up at one point as i was obeying the Lord. But he could not stay away from me. So i told him we had to confess n stop fornicating. We did that but it was not easy. My faith in the Lord grew as i got to know him more n more and right now i can tell you we don’t do it anymore plus the church has been supporting us. I was to marry him this year but i chose to come to SA first for masters then go back end of this year. We decided to do what we see our father do n to say what we hear him say. I thank God for his mercy n faithfulness!

3 Likes

Vulnerability, that emotional connection that women crave for was the first thing to go out the window for me. Think its usually a defence mechanism that we employ to avoid the hurt again.

3 Likes

yaani unaita @Acoustic conspiracy theorist? hehehehe but I agree with you - the Greek say "ndiakaguo ta ya wakinii "

1 Like

Guess you haven’t seen each other in months, how does that work? That long distance thing?

L

we skype everyday.

Women are not required to love men, they are required to submit and honour them! :p:D

5 Likes

Nishaamjibu hapo ^^^ the floor is urs.