The day Omena Made Me Break Up with My High School Sweetheart

Omena za nyanza sio kama hizi chafu mnanunua supermarket. well dried that you dont need even to use warm water when washing them

IT was an Omen ah!

Ati stench? Isingekua paper kuraruka nigga ingekua imeoa!

Figsed.( in this scenario) :smiley:

Hapo comeback ingesaidia wewe sana

“asante sana conductor”(uweke omena zako vizuri)
To the laughing folks : (target the loudest)bro unacheka nini na shule utakuwa njaa tupu kazi kusurvive na bites za mkate umeomba, shenzi sana

To Diana:Bye babe!Write me ukifika poa(blow her a kiss)

alafu ungetoka hapo na confidence ukanyage lami kama Putin

Io ni kulose na pride atleast

ungenipatia haya mawaidha 7 years ago…

From now henceforth I will call you Deorro wa Diana.

Alafu akigeuka si angeslide kwa omena aanguke akufe

Nyinyi okuyu mnakuwanga na shida gani na omena? My problems na madam starts immediately my sister comes to visit with omena from mwitoti. Kuna kuwanga na cold war between the two. It’s silent war but trust me it’s more epic than @Chloe na @Jirani

My sister knows my wife hates those creatures because of the smell and so she uses that tool intentionally to show that she is the superior and closer to me than ‘foreigner’ -madam. Not only does she bring,but she goes ahead to fry it ndio inuke kapsaa.

Mara moja madam anatoka na kurudi after 3 hrs . Nyumba dirisha zinafunguliwa immediately akirudi and she goes to sleep hungry. Me and my sister end up having a merry meal with the kids who have grown to love it mpaka wanaita yeye 'aunt wa omena". I treat omena meal with maximum respect . No other meal can beat that one. None whatsoever.

Nikiingia kwa kitanda ndio Sasa maneno inaanza. "You know very well I hate those things , why don’t you tell your evil sister i dont like those things in my house "… all i do is ignore and meditate happily as the enzymes and hydrochloric acids break the polypeptides bit by bit. Kelele za chura shenzi. End

[SIZE=1]Utapigwa equator…don’t say I didn’t warn you :D[/SIZE]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would rather starve to death lakini hio kitu siwezi kula

One of your kind says that exactly. …but why? Mbona

Pole bro. If she ain’t with you through the omena don’t look for her for the caviar.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

Can it or they eaten when fresh not dried

Yes, ni tamu sana. Huonja kama kuku

very complicated

Chief umepotelea wapi. Tuletee hekaya bana