The day Omena Made Me Break Up with My High School Sweetheart

I

I know why you say complicated :smiley: donā€™t shy ,hautapigwa kalamu. Elections imeiisha:D:D.

very embarassing

I donā€™t why

:D:D:D:D

Mecho

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Woishe boy wa Dianaā€¦Nice read.

Canā€™t stand them pia. Tried them nikiwa mlevi pale Kahawa sukari, I had the longest night ever. I have been living in Nyanza for nearly 3 yrs sasa. Kibanda yoyote yenye huserve hiyo siwezi kanyaga reason being wasije wakapika food na mafuta imebaki after cooking such or deep frying fulu (big omenas )

Omena ni tamu, it all depends on how you cook it. Shida yangu nikikula nasikianga kama tumekatalia kwa koo.

Donā€™t blame us please. We were raised knowing that omena is chicken feed.

My husband cooked it for me on our first indoors dateā€¦I tried one out and thatā€™s the only one piece of omena I have ever put in my mouth ( I spit it out on my Hankie clandestinely like Mr Bean in that French restaurant)

Moving forward, I learnt to fry omena from him( siweki supu :)) but I cannot eat it and I give a goodnight kiss on the forehead. :rolleyes:

ati huweki supu na viasi

mako! mako! mako! wesi watekhia omuseve? wakwisia avandu va murembe.

Fulu kwanza ukipika na Maziwa huwa tamu

Omena has a very high nutritive content. Having lived in shinny land I have seen a change of perception. Back in the day shinny eyes gave it names and detested those who ate it but tides have changes. Siku hizi hata wao huweka kwa uji ya mtoto and a significant size eat it. Kuna kibanda moja tulikua tunaenda kula ugali ya brown na tulikua na amani sana till shinny eyes hawajui ugali ya brown. Siku hizi ni hao hututangulia.

Thatā€™s another thing. How you guys cook a number of meals na maziwa sielewi. Kuna wale mi huona wkichukua zile UHT zimechapa pale job ati wana kwogo, alafu wanaiacha itulie kama a couple of days.

This is hate speech to be honest. :D:D:D waiiiit a minute ā€¦ so husband hapana okuyo?? Interesting @pseudonym

There you go

:D:D:D:D:D You should have stopped and salvaged the remaining pisces rather than lose both

:D:D Nu vuyanzi vwange dave, ni liegosa liandavura kwenya navuza ndavugila kumenya na ndamenya. Numanye nuduki mihiga jange.

:D:D:D pole sana omwana wefwe. limenya ni litinyu sana

Sande :D:D omwami.

hizo vitu Papa hapana.

1. They look like tadpoles which we avoid when fetching the water from the rivers
  2. You cook food which is looking at you
  3. You crush their eyes when eating theā€¦Ngai Baba! Even Kichwa Mbuzi we remove its eyes when feasting on it. I understand this is the crunchy bit that you guys love most
  4. The smell when they are being boiled. Let me stick to supu, kichwa ya mbuzi, mathagiro, maini and mara
  5. I look at them and imagine us at night releasing flatulence. I have tried not to call this farting. I kent
  6. Washing the sufuria after cooking