The irony of Dowry payment in a Feminist Age.

To get fucked I would have to open my legs first.

From a kid born in the 80s nasema kulipa mahari tuliwacha na generation ya kina @gashwin. Apan tambua hio upuss madem wametombwa all over then nilipe dowry aje hakuna hio ni ujinga.

Dem mukipendana piga yeye ball leta kwa nyumba muishi na usikae na dem more than 6 months kama hujachapa ball . Mambo ya mahari ukiona umejenga nyumba na umenunua gari na watoto wamemaliza university then unaweza rudisha mkono kwa wazazi to your level .

Hata Mimi kama si bibi kunipenda ningekuwa naishi peke yangu bila upuss .

I have my baby-mommas so I’m just seeking a helper with benefits.
I’m not even necessarily looking for more children but I wouldn’t mind having more with a worthy woman.
That’s why a Mboch seems like the most Suitable candidate!

Yes. You confuse sex for marriage sister. No doubt you can get most men to your bed. But making them commit, that is the hard part you can’t pull off.

-Most women rarely wash, cook and clean they hire housemaids. And that is not difficult work,believe me i am a very good cook, cooking does not take even an hour,same as cleaning and washing.Neither is taking care of a baby hard work,i have also done it on behalf of someone, one must be incredibly lazy to say that these things are difficult.

I love my FH very much and I know his financial situation and what my parents kinda expect. Putting all things in context, I think I’ll be paying my own dowry lol, but I don’t even care. I’ve kufiad the guy, kienyeji safi sana hajakuwa spoilt by modernity. :p:D:D

But marriage doesn’t have to be all about Dowry.
Actually, statistically, the most successful long term relationships in Kenya Start with the “come we stay” arrangement.
Watoto next, then worry about dowry after you are more settled financially plus you’ve got to know each other better.

From your posts you seem to be very angry at women,just let women be, but also have some expectations and standards when getting into marriage/relationship, a lot of women feel entitled because all they know they have to bring is sex.Take them serious when they bring more and also give your A1 best

Assumptions.

@MaryJane and other single mothers /feminazis experience one problem. Getting men to bed is easy…making them commit is almost impossible. Most confuse getting laid and getting married. Most men will drill anything with a heartbeat…but leave soon thereafter when common sense kicks in and the alcohol wears off. Would I fuck a single mother? Instantly. Would I marry one? Fuck no.

I wonder what he really thinks of you.
I still believe a woman should love the man more than the man loves her in a healthy relationship so all the best.
But if you think you’re going to import a man you push about ati juu umemleta America, you have another thing Cumming!

Wish you all the best.

To quote Owino, why speak like you have just landed from the moon? You are the same men who are our brothers, ours sister’s husbands, our uncles our neighbours. We see and we know how you behave in households.

Are you married?

nunulia yeye fh nimuonyeshe kazi

I’m not angry at women.
I hate pretentious Feminists and the way the law favours them.
When you have kids you will understand.

Niaje Wakanyama?

There is nothing like knowing each other better. Even when you know each other, there are still things that can potentially break a marriage if there is no conscious choice to work and stay in a marriage. Marriage is not feeling, it is a choice.

I have no idea how we got here. . . . . .

You have touched a nerve, ergo so true. Them loose hoes all over the post.

Extrapolate to feminazis. Same theory applies.