The irony of Dowry payment in a Feminist Age.

Marriage is a commitment.
A commitment doesn’t have to mean marriage.
That’s why statistically, people who “road-test” commitment have a better chance of succeeding at marriage.

Feminazis are loose cannons. As soon as you have enough of their sweet walls, you drop them like hot potatoes. You don’t want to imagine a lifetime with a feminazi

I think that depends on individual interpretation.

you don’t need CD if both of you are faithful

Alot of married people are not committed
But all people who believe in commitment are married.

Me and my girl ama? I only do raw sex with her.

yet again saying things from outta your ass. Wtf is a worthy woman? Be a man and say things upfront. Like I want a smart man, a good looking man, a stoic and self controlled man si ati worthy man

A worthy woman in my books is a woman who can cook, clean, obey and submit to me.
A worthy woman for me doesn’t need to worry about earning an income, she needs to worry about helping me earn a living for us.
A worthy woman is a believer in God’s appointment of her as my helper and not my Equal.
It won’t hurt if she has pretty face and a pear shaped ass.
But looks are secondary in my worthy woman.

yes, it’s the responsible way

haha kumbe unakuwanga mushy under all that upuss

1. Probably 8 or 9 out of every 10 women in Kenya knows housework. Personally, when I stay over at a guy’s house I wonder if I should do the stuff or he’ll think I’m marking territory.
  2. Stop with that obey and submit vocabulary. That’s for your children. When you live with another adult what you want is understanding, compromise, trust and respect. Haha seriously ‘obey’ is such a term yaani.
  3. I’m sorry a good woman helps you by worrying about her income. If one person depends on another you won’t get alot done. Imagine if you took charge of investments and luxuries like vehicle and your wife ensured you never go shopping for food or wonder what’s cooking. That’s helping each other. Everyone pulls their part.
  4. No, a woman is your equal since with similar opportunity you’re equally capable.

You asked me a question and I replied it honestly as par my personal requirements.
I’m old enough to have tried all that equality crap in most of the relationships I’ve had and I failed miserably.
All I want now is a relationship like my grandfather had.
But with most modern women wanting to be men as well,I’ve given up and I am quickly learning to be content with the fact that I will be a bachelor for the rest of my life.

Arguing with a feminist is an exercise in futility. You have better luck squeezing juice from a stone

Mimi hapa sipumui juu I have three women baying for my hand in marriage.
Then there are the desperados sampuli ya @girlciki93 who consider it a blessing if I cum inside them.
Us Young Urban Professionals are having a hard time wading through all this pussy being thrown our way.
Alafu nilipe dowry?
https://media.giphy.com/media/26gs6vEzlpaxuYgso/giphy.gif

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

if you’re the common factor in all these failed relationships maybe you should do an introspection

hahahaha lemme let you in on a secret. If you’re truly happy you never have to brag

:smiley:

Sadly, I know your type. You enjoy playing with women’s emotions lakini mwishowe you’ll die single and alone with no capacity for love. Trust me. Unless you change you will never know what it means to cherish one female for life. You think you’re doing them a favor. nkt
Lastly, I can’t touch your kind again with a 10 ft pole.
Kienyeji all the way…never been happier.