THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS HERE FOLKS

if you would read about other religions that came before christianity, you’d know how the devil was invented,the same way the Flavians invented that creepy guy Jesus.

The number of people who can pick a youtube video and believe its the absolute truth is mind boggling. Do we still have intelligent life forms on planet earth?

DONALD TRUMP THE DECEIVER

He will come immediately after rapture. Read your bible. 2 Thessalonians 2:3–10

immediately after rapture of the holy church of christ

TRUMP

Can we get an answer from your mighty prophet?

You are being paranoid

Thats what Jews told each other when Hitler begun shipping them off to ghettos to work . And requiring them to wear the star of David. Of all the problems we have in this country including famine and starvation why is this so urgent and important. I am not paranoid ,yall are naive and gullible. We know if there is a country where nothing is ever what it seems that would be Kenya there is always a hidden agenda behind every move of ‘government’ meant to ‘benefit’ Kenyans. Be it dams or SGR or Huduma Number , there’s always a conspiracy.

The antichrist will be a fierce king according to Daniel 8, meaning he will not be a religious leader, or a democratically elected leader, he will have an understanding of the dark sentences meaning a shrewd and astute politician. A man called Guttenberg slated to be the next Chancellor of Germany.

What should we do then? I guess you are those religion folks preaching doom. I am sorry this is rubbish

africans are so stupid, so you are talking about bible beast using technology inveted by the same people who are so called beast investors. Dig a hole and stop using their tech and electricity

Misleading others Jesus listed four major signs that must occur systematically and just after the last one of the sun occurs this one…
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven
We are not even on the first sign.

Well, time will tell what is rubbish and what isnt. All I can say is that as we become more and more consolidated , as in everything you need is ONE card , the easier it gets for government to move from the all-in-one card to the RFID chip. If the mark of the beast came up one morning everyone would resist it but as you keep ceding you freedom, like being compelled to take the Huduma card , you get used to that and cant do anything without that card. It then becomes easier to move to RFID chips and say cards no more , now you have to get the chip else you cant do anything. Its called the boiling water frog methodology, you systematically desensitize the masses to the reality that theyre losing their autonomity to the government then introduce one thing after the other till one day you sugarcoat the chip and extol its virtues, it cant get lost like the Huduma Card, it cant be stolen like a card, and voila the chipping begins. And yall get the mark of the beast. Satan is the master of subtle cunning, masquerading as an angel of technology to the betterment of humanity.

The tribulation will happen after the rapture . Here it is speaking of the happening during the rapture. However the events leading up to the rise of the Anti Christ are already in motion. Consolidation of personal info into one card, demonetizing economy, agendas in Vision 2030 such as elimination of world hunger.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them.

10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

12 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

13 Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’standing where itoes not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

15 Let no one on the housetop go down or enter the house to take anything out.

16 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

18 Pray that this will not take place in winter,

19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

I have read my Bible, does it say HE WILL BE BORN AFTER THE RAPTURE??? He is already here , its only that HE WILL RISE TO POWER AFTER THE RAPTURE.

Well you believe the earth is round and not flat. How did you believe that Mr. Intelligent life form? Have you ever been to outer space or to the moon and seen that it is round? Have you seen the planets in the milky way? You believe the earth orbits around the Sun but how do you know that? Do you feel it move or do you believe it because a teacher told you that? You cant prove any of it for yourself you have to go on the words of others . Yet you believe they exist dont you? So if others are stupid for believing something they heard on Youtube you are equally if not more stupid to believe something you have never seen, you can not prove but are just going by what others have told you.

My money is on Baron GuttenBerg - The next Chancellor of Germany to instigate world war III as Germany did in the previous wars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEk6zGYwyhc

All I can say folks is that as King Solomon said in Ecclesiastes there is nothing new under the sun. The more things change the more they become a replica of events of the past. I have my eyes on Baron Guttenberg - the next Chancellor of Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEk6zGYwyhc

I recently watched a well documented video on YouTube done by an experienced pilot, who is also a trainer & an examiner in his field, about how pilots can mistakenly land on the wrong runway/airport during normal flight routines. As you might have guessed, he was doing this in reference to that shocking news of a British Airways plane landing in Edinburgh, Scotland, instead of Düsseldorf, Germany. Anyway, one thing in his clip that he mentioned that was quite interesting is the notion of humans being confirmation biased. This means that we do tend to selectively look for clues & ideas that ideally collaborate with our thoughts & hypothesis, but end up ignoring a bunch of other (often many) clues which scream Wrong!! False!!! & Bullllll!!! Infact, according to Wikipedia, this is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning which is stronger for emotionally charged issues & for deeply entrenched beliefs.

So, I ain’t really surprised seeing such a rant in here. To begin with, if you have someone who constantly reference the Bible to support her opinions & theories but would never ever be caught highlighting other controversial scripts from the same book (which are many… such as 1 Peter 2:18, telling slaves to submit to their masters or 1 Timothy 2:12, that forbids women to have authority over a man…etc), then stay clear trying to argue with her. I mean, doesn’t the Bible itself give you enough hints that its too squabbled to be based as a “factual” source? Do you even know how, where & when some of the things in the bible came from? Do you have the idea how Hades came to be & how Augustine & Dante came up with the concept of hell? Or the Abrahamic religions & how they are related? I am pretty sure the answers are no, hell no & “who f*kin cares”.

But…that won’t be my biggest concern here. What is funny to me now is the fact that this girl over here is all up in arms about a mere Huduma number. I guess if you knew how other countries like Sweden are already getting microchips inserted under their skin, you’d think that Jesus already came & left coz you are a year or so behind others. But all in all, who am I to talk about it? You clearly doing 300 in that highway of ignorance…nothing can stop you now. Its you to hit the breaks & at least use your brain for a minute…not your emotions mixed with beliefs.