THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS HERE FOLKS

OOH YAH.

What I know is that,Germany has a building with very big writing on it written. 666. DON’T ASK ME HOW I KNEW THAT.

SAWA ATHEIST

What do you believe about how the world and the universe as we know it came into existence? It appeared out of the blues since nothing comes from nothing? Or it evolved? Can you prove to me that what you believe is the truth. Do your personally have any evidence ? Or are you going by blind faith? Well then I guess we happen to be in the same boat, of faith , believing something because you heard it and liked it or it made some sense to you or you prefer it over the other theories ?!

I have made my point that it makes no sense to tatoo 666 on a person’s forehead or right hand because only an insane person would agree to something so obvious, a microchip is more subtle, sensible and pragmatic way to implement the mark of the beast.

I have also made my point that in a country where there are 11-14 Million unemployed youths, the country is on the brink of famine with over 1 Million Kenyans at risk of starvation,in a country where the main economic activity is agriculture that is rain fed and therefore basically as a country we are at the mercy of the climate literally. If it does not rain for 1 year in Kenya, God only knows would happen. Is Huduma Card a priority in such a country? Do we even have the funds for it? If not what are the motives of those funding this project over others that have far greater priority such as hunger and starvation, lack of gainful employment for highly educated youths who are by the way the majority of the Kenyan population.

I have made the point that relying on one card for everything makes it much,much easier to replace the cards with RFID Microchips.

Do not condescend me, if your brain is so much better than mine. Speak to my points. Debunk them. Tell me that you have tangible proof that what you believe is true because I am sure there’s something you BELIEVE!!! I assure you I can cast aspersions on whatever it is that you believe much better than you can about the Bible and what I believe in.

You see folks… I am already labeled an atheist. Most probably, to you an an atheist and an agnostic are one and the same person. And I am pretty sure the term Deist is a foreign concept to you. Did you know Albert Einstein was also religious but wouldn’t be classified as a Theist?

why

I wouldnt be surprised the country is in a serious arms race plus its driving blockchain economy even in 3rd world countries

what is wrong with blockchain economy?

Cryptocurrency is Paperless meaning its no longer anonymous and kiss your cash based privacy goodbye . Its easier to regulate. Is easier to consolidate and control. If people can no longer deal in cash or cards then it becomes easier to implement a no chip no monetary transaction policy. They will then not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

What do you believe? Believe? Okay, before we go deep, in Science, they have three things when it comes to ideas & facts; hypotheses, theories & laws. Hypothesis is a limited explanation of a phenomenon…a theory is an in-depth explanation of the observed phenomenon & a law is a statement about an observed phenomenon or a unifying concept. Theoretical Physicists do not just wake up one day and start “believing” on a concept just their heart or spirit told them. Its through hard facts…experiments that will give you theories & laws. That is the very reason why we have many theories surrounding the birth of the universe…not laws! No one particular scientist has fully found the concept of how earth came to be. They use knowledge (not believes & faiths) about earth itself to try understand how it came to be. I personally cannot tell you (or prove as you insist) on how the world came to existence because no theory we have is a law. On the other hand, it is the same way we are having these concepts about the earth that gave us a rational idea of how old the earth is (4.5 billion years)…not the bible’s suggestion that it is around 6000 years. It is the same way Physicists have managed to track millions of other planets across the galaxy coz if we were to “believe” only in the bible…would we even know that Jupiter, Mars or Pluto existed? You talking about proves…can you prove to me that what the first five books, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers & Deuteronomy were written by Moses? Coz, Archaeologists and Historians (using knowledge & not beliefs & faiths) can hardly, evidently, point out that Moses even existed. So nope…I am not in the same boat with you!!!

[QUOTE=" I have also made my point that in a country where there are 11-14 Million unemployed youths, the country is on the brink of famine with over 1 Million Kenyans at risk of starvation,in a country where the main economic activity is agriculture that is rain fed and therefore basically as a country we are at the mercy of the climate literally. If it does not rain for 1 year in Kenya, God only knows would happen. Is Huduma Card a priority in such a country? Do we even have the funds for it? If not what are the motives of those funding this project over others that have far greater priority such as hunger and starvation, lack of gainful employment for highly educated youths who are by the way the majority of the Kenyan population.
.[/QUOTE]

How many times have we had this period of people starving in Kenya because of food? Or people losing their homes/properties coz of floods? Is this your first time to hear of it? When the same government promised schools laptop, at that time, did it not occur to you that we have many other issues that would be of priority than this? Or now that the Huduma card is out, to you its a conspiracy? I could ask you so many things about this but again, confirmation biased is so strong within you. I ain’t saying I am better…but of course your narrations have got too many holes for you to see.

Because he said it. “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish”

Plus, He has also stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza.

You are mad my friend

So when he says when you see this things happening is he not talking to the elect? Even the first sign has not been revealed fully so far

Oh! But you are in the same boat. YOU CAN PROVE NOTHING. You go by faith in theories . Have you ever seen those planets with your eyes? Have you? So you just believe what the said Physicists say. See? Google the meaning of a theory. I dont want to insult your ‘superior intellect’ by showing it to you myself.

That does not mean that the means through which 7 billion people will get the mark of the beast is not in the works or that the anti christ isnt in the oven cooking. You get my point?The signs that we are moving towards the great tribulation are here happening right now. Its not like Jesus must first return for the antichrist to start setting up shop and preparing to do what he needs to do. Its alot of logistics. It needs alot of time . So the setting up of the logistics must begin early. Remember that once rapture happens the beast only has 48 months for the tribulation before the millenial reign.

Before, I google, What does theory mean to you? explain coz my explanation was directly from a University. And no I do not go by faith of theories but wisdom and knowledge of past evidence used by theories. Did you even read to understand or just argue? Do you even listen to your thoughts? Ok so I have never seen Pluto nor Uranus with my eyes. So they do not exist? To you they don’t right?

Look at the SDGs and Vision 2030 to understand the fact that laptops for kids ,changing education systems and Huduma Cards are not the priority before the basics, that is unless its funded by other parties with their own agenda. What are the terms of funding for say Huduma Card? What is in it for the Chinese funding the project? For a skeptic you are very gullible and quick to just go along with the goings on without asking yourself WHY??

I dont know that they do. Ive never seen them. So I am just going on faith that whoever said they exist wasnt involved in some conspiracy. You do know that we live in a world of conspiracies where the masses are feed info based on whatever agenda those who want to control has. A theory to me is not fact or a law. So you must go on some faith . Thats enough to tell me that you cant tell me stop believing in the Bible to believe the theories that you dont know for a fact but infact BELIEVE IN or HAVE FAITH IN.

Wahhh…manzi!! . Where in my comments have I expressed my concerns about these…including Chinese projects? My only point was how you came to tie that Huduma thing with mark of the beast & decided to narrow down to specific issues…only!!!. How the government is screwing Kenyans is a total different topic. Jeez!!