The men who lash out at women

Hakuna mwanamke mwingine anaeza post hii girlchild empowerment shiet isipokua wewe. No hate tho. I could be wrong

1 Like

Okay.
Now bend over… !!

ATI " Ladies"?..
That’s not the first Noun that comes to mind when I read this kind of hogwash!

5 Likes

hapana, @MaryJane is a warrior who stands by her word and doesn’t need to rebrand when the going gets tough…

3 Likes

Let me try to answer you kidogo. Everybody knows girls will always try to draw a reaction from you. Say she is pissed. She will shout in your face, poke your forehead with her long nails trying to draw a reaction from you.
You cannot poke a guy’s forehead with your finger and not expect a reaction. Personally I would just push you away.
But it doesn’t stop there. They will slap you, kick you or at least try. If you inflict pain on me, I swear by the heavens, ancestors, and my precious life that I would smack the taste out of that girls mouth.
What makes girls think that you can punch, slap and kick guys and get away with it because you are weak? Being weak you should know not to attack people stronger than you. If you want to act like a man you will be treated like a man.

6 Likes

Niaje unatetea yeye. momo 1anajua “mnajuana” na MJ?

1 Like

cool. both genders lazima kukuwe na hizi vitu. Extremes ndio mbaya. ION aki namiss @Claire ukimwona hapa kijiji msalimie na umshow good night.

1 Like

Aggression isn’t a male quality there some men who aren’t “hard” or some call em alphas but even that shouldn’t be addressed here .Lets talk about aggression in women…i ain never seen a man who doesn’t want a bitch with some fire in her belly…but seriously most men ove women who can focus their aggression into something useful…so saying ati its a genetic thing is just showcasing the fallacy you bitches still live in…

Like @Slim_fit put it:
how the world looks depends on where you are standing.

i respect her opinions. about the second question did you see me do anything in the inbox ama nimefanyia hadharani?

Hii topic tumeongelea mara mob. Those who shout loudest about equality only care about benefits they can get but when it comes to responsibility, huwezi wasikia.

6 Likes

Haha haha first, the whole poking, slapping scenario is funny as hell.

But again, you could kill her if you hit her. I agree with @Slim_fit people react but no extreme is ideal

Sometimes the Best place to hide something ,is in plain sight. :D:D ni sawa tu.

1 Like

I’m all for responsibility btw. But I hear you, women are raised with the victim mentality deeply ingrained in them and it’s a hassle to break free from it but when they do… well…

You’re a lost cause my friend.

Aaaaaa! Did you just get passive aggressive and decide not talk about it… The irony…

Aki @gashwin … @A.G. please don let me down sijisumbia with such crap right now …lemme burn one be back
[ATTACH=full]126091[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Enyewe chivalry is dead, y’all are talking to a new pinkie and you have not even offered her a seat. Babygirl, kalia hapa and go for a ride, meffi

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/73/66/d739f61d3b576b0e694fafd0a14e08d3-bike-has-dildo-instead-of-seat.jpg

15 Likes

How gracious of you.

We all know whose handle this is, and it carries a birkin

1 Like

i guess not but nikisema ile nafikiria nitaambiwa na mod nina utoto halafu nipatwe na feerings…