The men who lash out at women

Sema tu hata kama ni bluehandle

1 Like

Probably because you know you do the same or probably something you would do…hehe
Basically don’t do something that you would not want done to you…so easy.

Confrontation has never been my cuppa but I’d sure as hell want to witness this happen. :D:D I love me some fracas.

hahaha napenda vile mtu hucomment ati OP ni account ya mtu mwingine

He had wild animals to step on. He was given dominion over the garden of Eden.He no longer has them so women must bcm the ladder or stepping stone

So petty:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]126106[/ATTACH]

You forgot Weta, he was also bashed by 3rd wife

Nani huongea hivi na unaona hii ni handle mpya…ni vile tu hajacopy paste article tufunge mashtaka…

2 Likes

this shit is getting depressing now…
[/QUOTE]

If you think this is depressing try being a woman for a month esp in this forum wea the agenda is to objectify and demean women every day.

2 Likes

Kumbe I sound so smart that you think I’ve plagiarized? :confused:

Hehe ati poking forehead with long nails??? Denno your gf pocked your forehand with long nails? Woiye Pole. Hahahahaaaaaaaa! No wonder uko na mauchu. Why didn’t you hold the hand wot if it ended up poking your eye?

Anyhu this site is not giving me any mental stimulation. Somebody tell me how to delete an account?

Denno kama gf poked your head leaving brain damage usinilete lawama. Am not the scapegoat,ati OP wote posting abt women nI mimi

Never happened to me. You see I am a tall, muscular guy. I think girls know better than to pull that nonsense with me.

That was the only thing missing. Plagiarised content. Ebu enda kwa threads za makena ujionee mambo.

Oh well. We are all different, aren’t we. So, help me out, is it possible to delete my account?

I don’t think so. Just stop logging in. It is that simple.

Chairwoman wa feminists unajitetea…si bwana yako anajioneanga siku mrefu.

And why “threaten” a man’s “ego” at the first place.?
Am always fascinated with how “modern” “empowered” women reason…
When a woman hurts a man with words and the man hit back physically that is branded all sort of evil names…
When a man hurts a woman with words and the woman hit backs physically the woman is applauded, and the man ridiculed as “deserving” it.

Now when you “intentionally” attack a man’s ego (not saying you should protect it for him) expect your ego to be attacked too… AND THAT IS EQUALITY

1 Like

If you think this is depressing try being a woman for a month esp in this forum wea the agenda is to objectify and demean women every day.
[/QUOTE]

We were born into a chauvinistic world & it is only obvious that I as a man perpetuate this cycle.

ION; Lol, you have not been forced to stay here. Unaweza left anytime.