The Palestine Solution

Wapi Palestinian momo.
[ATTACH=full]363758[/ATTACH]

Your history and facts are badly flawed…

Every part of our planet has been mired in major conflict and population migration at one time or another …

Romans , Mongols , Ottomans , Chinese , Japanese …and finally Europeans have done their share of damage …

If Cyprus , Yugoslavia , Sudan , Ethiopia/Eretria can partition and enjoy peace … , So can Palestine and Israel…

The only thing lacking are Honest Brokers and visionary progressive leadership …

How I wish Hitler and SS Himmler could have killed all jews people

Christianity is about 2000 years old …the youngest Religion and is of no political consequence in the grand scheme of things …
Mankind is constantly evolving …those who resist change will go the way of the dinosaurs …

It is in the interests of certain global players that the middle east remains in turmoil …

But men and women of goodwill on both sides will finally win the day …

:D:D:D:D:D:D ndio unabakia hivyo hivyo milele nywele ngumu koto pojo:D:D:D:D

wacha u waganis.

Use your brain. There are over 6 million Palestinians in diaspora. Even if all the Jews in Israel left the country and these Palestinians in diaspora replaced them there would still be an issue of land.

Logical people would be talking of purchasing land from their neighbours or reclaiming the sea or building more apartments instead of mansions.

And I don’t think the 80,000 Palestinians in Germany would leave Germany to go back to the desert. Hii vita ni upus.

You and your religious hypocrisy is abhorrent

Kindly study your History …
It is a great teacher …

The Romans killed and pillaged Europe and North Africa…
Europeans killed First Nation Americans when they landed on that continent…
Europeans and Arabs killed 300-400 million Africans with Slavery …

We are all still around …

To be honest I like being incognito here but you are the most retarded mofo iv ever known. I’ll save my breath arguing with you.

Really?

Just looking at your country Kenya, if the church said no Covid vaccines … well that’s not the best example I could find quickly but I think you catch my drift.

The highschool you attended was probably built by the church, same for the hospital you were born in etc etc.

Do you know there is a law in 35 states that makes it illegal to boycott Israel goods. That’s how Jews hold the US by scrotches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-BDS_laws

"
As of 2021, 35 states have passed bills and executive orders designed to discourage boycotts of Israel.[3] The majority of them have been passed with broad bipartisan support.[citation needed] Most anti-BDS laws have taken one of two forms: contract-focused laws requiring government contractors to promise that they are not boycotting Israel; and investment-focused laws, mandating public investment funds to avoid entities boycotting Israel.[4] There has been debate over whether the laws violate the right to free speech and organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) have challenged many of them in court cases.[5]

According to University of Maryland’s Critical Issues Poll from October 2019, a majority of Americans oppose anti-BDS laws; 72% opposed laws penalizing people who boycott Israel and 22% supported such laws. The poll also found a strong partisan divide on BDS; among those who had heard of BDS, 76% of Republicans opposed the movement, while 48% of Democrats supported it.[6] In a 2019 poll from Data for Progress 35% to 27% opposed anti-BDS laws. Split by party affiliation, 48% of Democrats opposed anti-BDS laws and 15% supported them; 27% of Republicans opposed anti-BDS laws and 44% supported them. 70%-80% believed boycotts were a legitimate protest tactic.[7]
"

The truth is that this Israel -Palestine conflict motivates global terrorism. We might end up being victims when a few Arabs decide to target Israeli or American citizens huku Kenya.

There has never been a country, in the modern era called Palestine. Nobody in the world has ever seen the borders of a sovereign country and government with a head of state that was ever called Palestine. Such a thing has never existed.

i think he says wayward nonsensical things to avoid an argument, he hates reality checks.

I have no bull in the fight so wacha wauane. Wake me up when it’s over.

Think carefully BEFORE you put pen to paper …
Can the same thing not be said for 98% of all African States …???
Most only came to existence in the 1960s-1970s …
So before that , … were there no Africans in existence … ??!

A lot of Idiots in here exposed themselves when they start writing about stuff they have very little knowledge on …

They think quoting a politician or publication will sell an argument …

Religion ( Church ) was one of the tools of colonialism …
it was used to condition and neutralize non-conformists…
But religion per se is not a bad thing …

@ Patco:

The fact that you actually read the writings of an Idiot Trump Supporter like Ted Cruze says a lot about you … :smiley: :smiley: