The Palestine Solution

Why should Jewish holiest city be given to Arabs ?

Jews used to occupy a large part of mecca ,should mecca be reverted to Jews?

Do you know that majority of Palestinian rejected the Oslo accord?

cheza chini brathe:D

Who is disputing that. It’s the Reason African borders in most places only exist on paper. People move in and put freely and many don’t know which country is theirs.

The point is jews have an inalienable claim to the land as much as anyone. Their claim is bolstered by the fact tht they are the first to form a sovereign nation with a government and head pf state in the land, in ancient and modern history

The people masquerading as Jews are not Jews. They are poor eastern Europeans immigrants attracted to Palestine by the dollars they get by claiming Judaism.
These same imposters have the audacity to say that Ethiopians are not Jews. Isn’t it amazing.
If you want to know them listen to Louis Farrakhan.

Kiuks are the real Jews.

I’ve heard people saying that thing but I don’t know if that’s accurate.

A stupid wish really. Accept and move on

And that’s the problem. They want all or nothing. Both sides. Baby steps would take them ( Palestine) to the prized possession. So now you understand how no leader can save them. The leaders work at gunpoint.

Those who believe the holy scriptures know too well that there won’t be peace between Israel and so called Palestine or Arab nation till the time of antichrist. The antichrist will establish a fake 7 year peace treaty between Israel and Palestine and amidst 7 year break it and attack Israel. So what’s happening between Israel and Palestine is just necessary to fulfill biblical prophecy about the arrival of antichrist

Yes. God gave the world President Trump, He gave us perhaps a final 4 YEARS of peace on earth so that people would use that time to know God. That’s over now. With Democrats in charge expect more Middle East chaos, expect wars everywhere, expect America (uncle Laban) to turn his back on Jacob’s seed. But we know that Israel is God’s timepiece. Pay real close attention to the events currently unfolding because God’s getting ready to do something. Time and time again, we have seen God manifest Himself in a supernatural way where His Holy nation was concerned. No man, no nation, nothing will ever come in between God’s ultimate plan of redemption for the Apple of His eye. His formula is very simple: “I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee.” So how we bless you Israel, how we pray for the peace of Jerusalem!
A time is coming as prophesied in Zechariah 12:6,

"On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.”

[SIZE=6]Boss, Hamas was given $235 million dollars sijui tunabishana nini![/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]This is from CNN. A station sanctioned and okayed by your fellow Njaruo Kassin Barry Obama. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Njaruo @rexxsimba , if you cannot believe CNN, then surely who will you believe?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6] https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/08/middleeast/us-palestinians-funds-intl/index.html [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]I know that you think that all Conservatives are liars, but for crying out loud even China CGTN reported these news :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6] Biden resumes $235-million Palestinian aid, urges two-state solution - CGTN [/SIZE]

[MEDIA=twitter]1390466519109447685[/MEDIA]

@patco… see how BLM continues to draw “parallels.”

Your expertise is on madam ssengas belly and demolished poosie ,this global politics are more complex Mr rexssenga

What I like about all these is that there is no more hiding it any more. Now we can confirm who the real players are in these conflict. Trump has helped to clear the cobwebs from our eyes.

Back in 2012 I still didn’t want to believe that Obama or the DNC could be that antisemitic. But now, now we know.

If you went out to town and came back and found a squatter occupying the upstairs of your house, would you start negotiating with him ati “nusu mkate ni sawa brathe wewe tu ishi top floor mimi ground floor ni yangu” ? Utafukuza ghaseer!

Nothing wrong with condemning people who commit atrocities behind translucent curtains. Obama told them in the face. You follow him so much and missed all that?

You are talking about years before Christ. Did Jews ask for Mecca? The Arabs there are descendants of those Jews.

Unfortunately that strategy has failed for 50 years. That’s three generations. I am not even 50 and have nieces now. It’s way past due time to try another technique.

First jewish state after 2000years my foot…The Uk and the French created Israel just to monitor the middle east and keep Arabs in check lakini hii mambo yaku evict palestinians they have gone to far.