The people to Trump: Rudisha yeye meffi

America is not a Gulag. You can leave anytime you want. The fact that Akina Omar want to stay in a “racist” country ruled by an “idiot” is beyond my understanding. They can easily take a flight to Somalia where there is no racism, sexism etc. This purely intellectual dishonesty.
Hawa Ni watu wanaenda kuomba chakula kwa matanga alafu wanaanza kutusi watu
Ju wamepewa soda ya krest instead of fanta…

:smiley: krest ni kali, na haiendangi poa na mkate - but hata mimi hushindwa if the us is that bad why not just leave, and why are people still queuing up to enter that bad place, led by a racist president

Trump was the best thing for us since it exposes the racism and bigotry of the U.S. When Obama was president and a Black teen is shot by white police, the department cannot be sued for hate crime because you see the president is Black so what are you talking about. A black face in a high place is detrimental to us, that is why most police chiefs in the U.S are Black. I want Trump to get a second term. It puts things into clear perspective.

Trump ako sawa vilify that ghassia somali congresswoman. milk this racism topic mpaka urudi 2020 , whip the emotions in that white vote constituency . then try and sink CNN after reelection

Iko shida. Umeona Jinsi minority mainly latino have registered to vote. …nasikia imepea GOP gwasigwasi sana.anyway niko kwa fence so sijui poa saana

Trump is not a bad President and he will be remembered for more than one year. but I can’t say it couldn’t be better. can

Hapana sio sisi …

:D:D:D

Ndugu patco, I dont hate your drumpf ju ya kusema wale hawajazaliwa US wajipatie shughuli. I hate the fcuker ju I don’t like him as him.
If we were to deport everyone from wherever back to their countries of origin just because we dont agree with their views then ata huyo pimbi Drumpfs sai angefaa kuwa yuko kwa njia anaelekea somewhere in Bendora coz he has riled alot of people pale US of A with his careless mouth.

Do you realize people who weren’t born in USA ndio Hu shout the loudest watu wengine warudi kwao after being naturalized . I observed it during Jimmy Carter’s time as a president na pia online forums

Si basi wewe urudi kwenu!!

They can also choose to stay and change the country from within!
That’s what they are doing.

sweet

wewe najua you are naturalized just the other day …kwanza i forgot … jambo habari ya siku mingi. back to the point. My friend patco the day you will ferk up( u know ferking up in this country is as easy as breathing air) is the day utaambiwa “go back to where you came from”. Jigambe tu venye unapiga panganga mingi. Iv lived here long enough to tell it all and i think iv seen it all. Nimeona jinsi watu hapa walijigamba wamefika went down with just one letter from IRS, infact one was a die hard supporter kwa trumf.

. For you i don’t know what to say. You will change your tone as time goes by. Mark my words… you will tone down .

Those laws were there even before Trump came to power, he didn’t introduce them.

They can move to the UK then… Canada is even advertising free citizenship but people still want to cling to the US. No caravan is heading to Canada despite everything offered by the country.
Ukienda kwa wenyewe nyenyekea if you don’t like it move to another country or back to the country of your ancestors sio kupeleka kichwa ngumu kwa wenyewe.

Aiiii you want to say you were a reasoning, full grown, grown up in 1977 to 1981 when Carter was President??!

That would mean you are over 60 years old. How now??!

Why don’t you address the points I have raised in that comment and in preceeding comments instead of going off in unnecessary tangents?

Your own country is deporting illegal immigrants mbona hutetei hao?

Why the double standards?

Nani amesema siko kwetu??!

so akufe?