The people to Trump: Rudisha yeye meffi

when you deport people out of hate is different from deporting people out of criminal elements. Republicans, you included are deporting people based on hate and color of their skin.Ndio maana " why don’t we have immigrants from scandinavian countries coming to america and not african " Sounds familiar?

Kenya is deporting based on criminality. hakuna double standard hapa. When obama did deportation it was criminals but your friend hajali… he just believes in pure white america which unfortunately your black negro ass is not . You need to re-evaluate yourself

did those laws say kids need to be separated from their mothers for more than 72hours ? did those laws say that assylum seekers should do it mexico ama US border? Get your facts right . I can educate you on immigration laws

you take people hivi hivi tu pal

Can you kindly bring factual figures and examples of people who were deported just because they are the wrong skin colour, by the Trump administration.

Weka emotions kando and show us actual cases of individuals who have been deported by the Trump administration for being the wrong colour and yet walikuwa na papers!!

Hivo tu.

wasomali nikama manubia kilapahali wakienda wanakua hated.

This is the internet and people lie, ALOT!!!

But it’s ok if you were around in the 1970s.

Then if you know about Jimmy Carter then you must know something about Trump. Surely!!

Trump for most of his life was always a DEMOCRAT. At least that is the crowd he swung with a lot.

Trump aliingia Republican party proper in 2012!!

Trump family supported Carter, all black candidates including Jesse Jackson… Trump supported Bill Clinton TWICE!!

Na tunaongea pesa hapa. Serious money.

Then in 1999 Bill Clinton tells Trump who has always been a close family friend, “By the way si one day you run buda, me and my wife will support you fully?”

Alisema ki jokes. Trump akaweka kwa moyo.

2004 ikafika chama ikasimama na Obama. Baadaye vile Trump alionesha serious interest, all these assholes including akina Jesse, Clinton, Al Sharpton… wote waliruka mjamaa.

Hata huyo Carter unasema hapo. And Trump is the guy who usually gave his hotel conference rooms free of charge to the Democrat party.

Mjamaa akasema fuck it. Let me try the other side basi. Akina Bush in fact walisema Trump is a Democrat mole sent to spy on Republicans.

How do you win against such odds?

Democrats don’t want you, Republicans don’t you… si you appeal to the voiceless white trash.

The ones who have lost jobs to greedy, liberal corporations offshoring to China.

As a strategy it wasn’t supposed to work against a veteran like Clinton and Obama but it did and the rest is history. :D:D

Look at this:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Tuesday declined to say if it would be racist to tell his immigrant wife to go back to her native country in response to questions about President Trump’s recent attacks on four progressive lawmakers. His wife’s Korean.
McConnell was pressed about the hypothetical as he addressed the criticism Trump has received for telling a group of minority congresswomen to “go back” to the “totally broken and crime-infested places” they came from. :D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8BC8Yo7_1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4APOXh9qzlw:6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYqelKm5nqA

This is what I have observed too. Just like watu wa kukam aka watu wa ocha kama @luoamerican na @Panyaste unaona vyenye wanasumbuaga hapa :D:D

at times i always look at those republican politicians and they look mean , old and cold mofos si ndio @patco . you never see young people associating with them . pay attention na utaona

Dr. Ben Carson a man I’ve admired for many years basically his achievements in life speak for themselves. Sidhani kuna mtu hapa hajasoma vitabu zake.

He has been a Republican since 1981. And as a highly brilliant African American why did he accept to support Trump and serve in his cabinet as Secretary of Housing?

If Trump is such a bad, racist person why did this brilliant doctor stick with him?

[ATTACH=full]249079[/ATTACH]

So, what prevented Drumpf from leaving when Obama was the president? Do you know that Drumpf only pulls this truck when his accusers are a minority? He will not dare tell Bennie Sanders to “go where he came from” simply because Sanders is white.

Now engage the critical gear of your brain and ask yourself why he does what he does.

And about toning down… Bush ali tone down foreigners hadi tukatii. Ni vile mko na very very short memories.

Kwani where were you between 2003 to 2007???!

Going to the U.S became IMPOSSIBLE immediately after 9/11.

Mnasema nini nyinyi?

Zile rules zililetwa wacha tu. If immigrants weren’t toned down by George Bush followed by Obama deporter in Chief… sijui ni nini ingine inaweza tisha watu.

If you didn’t experience Mr. Bush basi uliza uambiwe.

Does what? What has Trump done!!!

Which Kenyans has he chased away that you know of???!

Na tena ni country gani zinachapana under Trump’s watch?

Which country has Trump invaded?

Angalia time ya Obama zile vita zilikuwa… na chaos. Kifo kila mahali. Angalia time ya Bush. Angalia tima ya Clinton.

Clinton… Rwanda, Bosnia, Angola… AIDS…

some people are give jobs just to hoodwink people that there is diversity but in real sense their heart isn’t there. Just like Moi had Josphat Karanja as a VP, then replaced with Saitoti all from a certain community but deep in administrative position were his kinmen . So huyu ni pony tu

You think an individual of Dr. Carson’s calibre is like one of our local Kenyan thugs who are usually given positions na wanakaa tu juu hawana kitu ingine ya maana ya kufanya with their lives?

You think Dr. Carson is the type to be placed in an office to decorate it with his blackness?

Inaonekana hujui Dr. Ben Carson ni nani na amefanya nini.

Na inakaa pia hujui U.S of A ni wapi.

Huko ni kazi huwa inafanywa sio upus kama ya Kenya.

Unatusi sisi wenye tunaishi humu…isorait. you hurt me let me go sleep it’s 2am

Obama is not black

Why do people pretend that US was not built by whites? Stupid Africans are told half-white president is black and they believe.

@Makonika banaa

@Abba anachezea 70 years confirmed

If people want to stay together with their kids then why not follow proper channels and get a visa etc. I’ve never seen people entering the country legally being separated from their kids if you know of any such incident point me to the source. Let them follow proper channels and respect laws of another country.