The Riddle of the dead/missing witnesses

Nimemjibu at great risk to my person

1 Like

Purr Mbona unanichokoza :(:frowning:

If they were killed because they participated in electoral violence/murder and thus were to be eliminated for evidence to ‘disappear’, then I got no feelings for them. If there are some who are innocent, pole to them: sh.it always happens.

But you can never earn my sympathy if the ‘wenye nchi’ as WuTang puts it decides to eliminate you because they had used you to cause misery to others. Even if you are my blood brother and you kill someone, I will be the first to snitch you.

I must go home now: drunk as a skunk

@Msalame, good night and thank you for your alwayz informed posts.

2 Likes

wrong. the families knew their sons (and some daughters!) had turned themselves into their community’s tormentors; extorting shares from gifts at babyshowers and dowry negotiations…on pain of death…their disappearance was good riddance to bloodsuckers…

1 Like

I answered this one if you look clearly…No I’m not in the armed forces…but in college I served as a Naval ROTC for a Year…I wanted to be Naval Aviator :wink: but Alas

And of course they were hired from time to time to do politicians’ dirty work. Kubali yaishe.

part time work…just like baghdad boys, angola msumbiji. but what they were doing between the part-jobs…

I still wonder why this trend wasn’t replicated in Eldoret, Nakuru, molo and burnt forest for those who participated in the killings there coz I’m sure those kale warriors had plenty of evidence to give

1 Like

people believe what they want to believe…am out of here…

Exactly. The fakaz would invade homesteads where dowry ceremonies had taken place and demand their ‘cut’ so the hapless old couples would have no option but to part with whatever they had received for their daughters. Some of these fellows were even worse than the foulest of beasts. There is nothing that i find more disgusting than poor folks torturing their fellow poor. Only filthy cowards exert their power on the poor and the helpless.
And i am certain when some of them died, they didn’t meet God waiting to hug them. Damned souls even before the universe was made. I aint trying to sound self-righteous but some things really disgust me.

1 Like

Cool I was just playing with yaahh;)

1 Like

Mtoto wako ni mtoto wako tu…hata akikuwa mwizi and he gets shot by cops inje ya nyumba…utaskia tu mama yake akilia akimtetea wooooi Huyu mtoto si mwizi…na hata Kama ameibia majirani…polisi hawangemuua wangemshika tu

For the simple reason that the Kalenjin masters thought that it’d be business as usual(think of the 1992 clashes with no one actually being held responsible).
Perhaps also the Kalenjins have deeper ‘brotherly’ ties and the organizers at the top would not expect the foot soldiers to ever incriminate them.
Still, there is the perception amongst the Kalenjins that evicting outsiders is an obligation of everyone in that society and also the fact that ordinary Kalenjins have ageless grievances against outsiders and will exploit any political disequilibrium to perpetrate land fueled atrocities even without politicians inciting them.

True…heeeeeeh kumbe there is honor among thieves

Yeah. All these politicians hire goons from time to time. Ni vile siku hizi it happens chini ya maji. Remember Gumo’s Jeshi la Mzee, Mwenje in the late 90’s and Nyachae with Chinkororo?

Yes, and also politics and land issues aside, some people, whether rich or poor, are inherently evil. Yes, some people derive some sadistic gratification from causing misery to others. I just don’t understand how one can wake up and torch his neighbour’s house under the pretence of land injustices. Yet, you find some liberalist busybodies claiming that politicians exploit the ‘ignorance’ and ‘poverty’ of these foot soldiers in order to use them to cause mayhem. That’s hogwash. Being poor and/or uneducated doesn’t make you/give you a license to act like a beast.

Really, all PEV horrors all boil down to the centuries old human viruses: hatred, jealousy, cruelty, demonism, sadism and stupidity. Obviously, if I am a Kalenjin in Uasin Gishu and my neighbour is a hard working ‘outsider’ Kikuyu, I will be jealous of his success in ‘our’ land and will wait for the excuse called tribal clashes in order to burn his house and thus get an outlet for my ugly monster called jealousy.

3 Likes

It beats me why we are all ok when then small Time thieves and criminals are dealt with and executed mercilessly we all cheer but when it comes to the big time thieves and political criminals whose actions through corruption and war crimes make millions of people for generations to suffer for decades…we retreat to our tribal cacoons and defend them with our lives

1 Like

Chinkororo almost killed Ruto in 2007

Third man

It’s the turn of the walalo. Saw a news item on NTV with woriahs from Eastleigh complaining that young men are being abducted and later found dead in far off places.