The Riddle of the dead/missing witnesses

Yet you sing the psalms of David

There is a gang called superpower that terrorizes residents in Easich. Some of the dead might be members.

Superpower is made up of very rich Somali children it has branches in USA and Canada they don’t terrorise nywele ngumu Kenyan they fear us

1 Like

nyakahuro criminals dont play…you become a witness and that’s a death sentence for sure.

Judging by exposure yake @msalame grace niko sure babake alikuwa jeshi rank ya colonel kuenda juu, tena military attache, coz huyu mrembo amezurura hii dunia kama mbwa amekata chain kwenye mtaa.

2 Likes

number 140 …huko “kidnapped” ni wapi…

because it was spontaneous. people were just pissed off about the elections if they had planned to kill we would be talking of hundreds of thousands.
another thing there is no organised criminal group in kalenjin land thats why you can’t put a name to it and the media had to coin that warrior tag.
i condemn all forms of violence against innocent civilians

1 Like

Simple minds discuss people. Great minds discuss ideas

1 Like

Wait, are you American, hold a green card, or are married to an American?

This idle obsession with members in an anonymous membership forum is what i call close to madness. I mean, why would you expect her to expose herself by answering your many delving questions. She might as well put her address here for you. There is a reason why she calls herself @Grace msalame and not her real name. Anonimity. Hell, you cannot even tell if we are really men or women here. Son, my advise is, while indeed she has some admirable traits of great knowledge and exposure, if you want to get to know her better get in touch with her via inbox and tell her what you’ve got to offer. Otherwise jst like the rest of us she thinks you are just a jazz player

3 Likes

Wah sitaki ma inbox

Yeah Im a citizen

Nishasema Mara mingi Hapa my family members are and were serving members na Mimi ni military brat

2 Likes

The guy is in love, cut him some slack white knight.

3 Likes

Naenda Eastleigh on Monday Ku pick up some stuff I shipped Hebu niambieni Mambo ya hawa super powers sitaki Kuwa attacked huko

You should really do your research and critical thinking skills before trying to comment on certain matters

To be a pilot or Naval Flight Officer one has to be a commisioned officer.
In order for one to join the American Military as a commisioned officer, one has to meet the following requirements:

In order to qualify for Officer Candidate School as an active duty, enlisted Soldier, you must be:

[ul]
[li]A college graduate with at least a four-year degree[/li][li]Must not have more than six years of Active Federal Service (AFS) upon arrival at OCS[/li][li]Between 19 and 32 years old (you must enter active duty or ship to training by your 33rd birthday and accept commission prior to age 34)[/li][li]Eligible for a secret security clearance[/li][/ul]

In order to qualify for Officer Candidate School as a civilian, you must be:

[ul]
[li]A U.S. citizen[/li][li]A college graduate with at least a four-year degree[/li][li]Between 19 and 32 years old (you must enter active duty or ship to training by your 33rd birthday and accept commission prior to age 34)[/li][li]Eligible for a secret security clearance[/li][/ul]

In order to qualify for Officer Candidate School as a member of the U.S. Army Reserve, you must be:

[ul]
[li]A college graduate with at least a four-year degree[/li][li]Must not have more than six years of Active Federal Service (AFS) upon arrial at OCS[/li][li]Between 18 and 32 years old (you must enter active duty or ship to training by your 33rd birthday and accept commission prior to age 34)[/li][li]Eligible for a secret security clearance[/li][li] http://todaysmilitary.com/joining/becoming-a-military-officer [/li][/ul]
I have no doubt that she meets most of these requirements and that is why I asked.

FYI, my dad was also an officer in the Kenya Army, military intelligence. I wanted to follow him into the forces as an aviator, I didnt care where.
My avatar is a selfie of an F-16 pilot.
My interest in jazz does not translate into I am a jazz player.

So son, I know you’re a simpleton, that doesn’t mean everyone is. Whoever gave you the idea I want something from @grace msalame must have fucked you up pretty good. Please tell me who they are, they deserve a good bottle of vintage whisky

Learn proper English before trying to correct me.
It’s spelt as anonymity not anonimity and jst is supposed to be just

So sit back and let the prospective aviators discuss matters above your level of knowledge

2 Likes

What would information such as whether she is an american, holds a green card or whether she is married help you with. While at it ask her for her facebook profile and post your photo there. Now its about aviation??

they most of the time hang along 3rd avenue of 8th 9th and melawa street and uko jam street they normally walk in groups dress code ni Kama mauki

It seems you missed the part where she said she wants/wanted to be a naval aviator. Since she is of Kenyan heritage, she will need American Citizenship in order to achieve her dream that is why I asked. What’s so difficult with putting two and two together?