THERE COMES A TIME

So you want to tell me people are demonstrating, looting and causing destruction all because “their people” are not represented in govt?[ATTACH=full]140057[/ATTACH]

[MEDIA=facebook]10159623611340405[/MEDIA]

Phew ! ! ! Things are headed downhill, but hope very soon we gonna hit the bottom and start ascending.

Hizo comments :eek:

They are doing this because they feel they are being sidelined yet they pay taxes.

Sa unataka kuniambia umeamka leo ukaona kenya is equal? Hukuona this coming? save me your bullshit.

:eek::eek: shait!!!

Kuna mtu alisema Ring leaders wawe isolated. The approach that was used to deal with, the Islamic radicals at the coast worked wonders

Isn’t this the same guy who was beaten like a burukenge the other day? He seems to have a fetish for hospital beds.

So the people from whom you steal, loot rape and maim are the ones responsible for mismanaging the taxes you pay??

I agree with you here, especially the local leaders who finance and incite the demonstrators washugulikiwe kabisa

Hao demonstrators wanakaa kua financed? Campaigns were very peaceful and they turned out in large numbers to those rallies without wrecking havoc.
These are consequences of foul play

problem is, how will you isolate Orengo and Raila from the rest?

You couldnt have put it more eloquently. They pay taxes yet, their elected leaders make technical appearances just to draw salaries at the end of the month. Add to that, their elected county assemblies which were put in place to bring resources closer to the people are busy allocating funds to ‘peoples assemblies’ and expending time and resources that would be best used to cater for the priorities needed to make the lives of their citizens easier.
So to put it as politely as I can, stop wearing those rose tinted glasses of yours and check out the meaning of equality in the dictionary.

we cannot have political intolerance meted on innocent population…it is always said the sea is calm before a major storm

Get the recruiters. These are the 3rd or 4th level. It’s easy to track the movement of money though.

should we blame the game or the players.

it is not the President that gives Justice, courts and Judges do… to some extent.

how are they being sidelined? should everyone be employed in Government for us to feel included in serre Kali?

When Raila was away, we were peaceful and politics was forgotten. He comes back and fires are lit. Why go for 3rd level recruiters when we know who the main culprit is?

Or perhaps have an equal number of tribes in every minithitiri? I bet that’s what they mean by equal representation…