THERE COMES A TIME

Tunaeza kaa tujifanye hatujui vile kunaenda ili isuit narrative yetu, lakini tuseme ukweli wanasiasa across board hulipa watu ili watokee mikutano na maandamano

Unajua kama si raila mungeiba Kenya mzima! Im very afraid if kenya will ever have such a leader after him who keeps shiny eyes on their toes.

WHO IS WE…??? Nobody has brain washed me, I don’t hate any luo or any other western tribe and so should you… All starts with you…

My biggest concern ni MR PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA. And his deputy… Kura yangu wamepata now the third time I expect them waache this democracy chieth… Start dealing ruthlessly with idiots as they come…Populism is the way to go now…Means in future if someone else’s looses the election they sell the tribal bullshit and find ways to start chaos to earn the relevance and negotiate for what they want…

mimi Na Nani tungeiba Kenya mzima? Na nilikuibia nini kwanza?

Haha, me sina shida na wewe, the leaders you produce ni wezi. All leaders are thieves anyway, but shiny eyes wuehhhh!!!

Haha, im just trolling, usicatch.

If say a certain tribe has a higher population then you expect a higher number of them in any random sample of that population

Saa zingine kuwaga [SIZE=1]mpole[/SIZE]

How will that even work? instead of people being employed on merit, they are to be employed because they belong to a tribe. Where I work, a majority of employees are kiuks… does the mhindi favour kiuks more than any other tribes? not at all… only that most people who tick all the boxes happen to be Kikuyus. and it’s not his fault. should he go fishing for Mijikendas so as to have an ethnic balance?

Kwanza sasa mimi Kama muGumba naomba kurepresent the Gumba community. Nipewe minithitiri of finance nichunge pesa yetu…

Inajulikana vizuri anapigania uongozi ili apate nafasi ya kuiba; proof, wakati alikuwa primeminister kkv scandal, scandal ya mahindi, nyong’o na clinix na rates za nhif kuongezewa na list ni ndefuu

sijacatch, I was replying to how you framed your response - that “sisi” tungeiba Kenya yote.

Leaders are a reflection of the people. So Nairobians wote ni wajinga kama Sonko.

pia tusisahau Deni ya Wanjigi

Huko kwenyu hakuna mps na mcas?? Ama hio sio representation :smiley:

sidhani Sonko ni mjinga - mtu mjinga hawezi fika pale Sonko alipo. Inaonyesha Sonko ni janjez.

Exactly the question. Actually it happens so everywhere. You will find it that a certain community dominates the other, yet their politicians will sell them this fallacy without blinking. Its just not feasible

Representation iko Kwa minithitiri bwana. Lazima mundu wetu akuwe ndani, huyo ‘mtu wetu’ ni mimi.
:smiley:

Sonko ni fala sana, anabehave kama slay queen. Kushinda pale facebook kutuonesha vile streets haina hawkers na tunakuwanga tao daily.

Nwy, Kuna vile ur mungiki president ataleean back kiasi, aambie boinet the mmore they kill, the more the anger. Police wamekuja sana. Things are spiralling out of control. Gunshots na teargas kila siku shida tupu.

What happened to you, Gash?

hiyo ya kushinda Facebook nitakubaliana Na wewe to some extent. but it’s understandable in this day and age. All politicians are on Facebook and Twitter engaging a portion of the populace over there.

To police matters, isn’t it you who was ordering kilo ya nyama every time police gunned down a suspect? what has changed?

and if you were a policeman, mumeenda kukeep the peace/quelling riots Na raia wanawarushia mawe, what would you do?