There’s money in goat farming

https://x.com/MombasaEmir/status/1769245245235921241?s=20

2 Likes

Hakuna mbuzi ya 9k hio ni uongo. Githinjiro mbuzi ni 650 per KG ya 9k ni gani

1 Like

Carcass weight of 25kgs by 400 = 10k.
Bigger breeds can attain a live weight of 40 kgs.

1 Like

Mbuzi nzima ina how many kg? Multiply that by 650.

Another business where mid class chieth will enter and flood the market

1 Like

It’s been around for years. Ata hapa ktalk inatajwa every 6 months. I guess it’s for the toughest.

1 Like

Kile nakubaliana naye ni zinazaana ka shiet nilianza na 20 goats 4 years ago sasa ziko karibu 150 goats. But bei pia unaweza uza moja 9k esp dume imekula poa sana

1 Like

What’s the regular price. And howz the demand? How many do you sell per month?

farm hand only is 10k minimum per month since sio mboch akule kwako na alale kwako

1 Like

Normally hua around 5-7k but xmas time hata 10k unaweza pata but zangu sana sana ni za kukula mos mos

juu unafilkiria ni photcopy ati zinaza puiii na wewe ni kuokota pesa?

Don’t know where people buy their goats and sheep from but right now you can hardly get one at anything less than 12k, farmgate price. Especially in central Kenya. In Murang’a, Nyeri, kiambu and most parts of Nairobi you can hardly get a kilo retailing at anything less than 700.

2 Likes

Hapa kitui goats ndume sell between 8-15,k depending on weight and size

Mbuzi moja moja , nionyeshe mbuzi 100 zimeuzwa 10k ama 9k Kaa ni retail moja moja mafala watabuy , uza in bulk unionyeshe mwenye ata buy price juu??
Story za jaba ama ungoje Christmas dec

1 Like

Let’s agree to disagree and call it a day
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

1 Like

I’ve followed this guy’s posts for a while now, and all he does is paint rosy pictures of agriculture, he conveniently fails to disclose the details , and we know that’s where the devil lives. Anyone can paint a rosy output of any business, including prostitution but there are details that would make you pause but you find them out when you’re in with both feet. Give me the good, the bad and the ugly, let me make an informed decision from there.
Anyone who’s done business of any kind is able to delve in depth into nitty grittys and how to’s rather than just a rosy overview

1 Like

I am realizing the same. I started to read his posts and they are too rosy.