Thieving Mechanics

Mia nne kwa ile ya green.

:D:D:D:D
Nimecheka hadi machozi yakanitoka.
Saitan ibilisi.

Unasema tukubali theft?

village clown has been conned! Penda sana.
:smiley:

Wtf? anybody care to explain to me why you ferkers have that culture? :smiley:

Another observation is that of Lawyers and advocates with sidebags and black suits.

Mechanic wengine wanataka uwapelekee kufanya filter and oil change, something you can go into a petro station and it is done in 20 min. Tena ukimpelekea ata hujui ni oil gani ameweka, gari imepakwa dirty oil kwa dashboard na hata viti. Bure kabisa

What can I say? I have a little bag I carry my toiletries in. Some lip balm, wet wipes and a little jolly comb to make sure my hair is always right.
Some people think it’s a bit fruity, but I just toss my afro and tell them to mind their own business.

You wouldn’t survive a week in an office

I buy, oil, filter, sparks when i do service and I usually buy correct everything. You have to do that to get the right viscosity, sparks and filter.
na kuna air filter zingine cheap sana huwa zinaclog haraka sana gari inapandisha fuel consumption polepople. you can buy an original and blow it instead of replace. its expensive

However you see it

DEATH TO BODY SHAMING.

Leo kubali hio sweep ni mwoto

:D:D
Nimetii.

:D:D:D

introfart hakuna kusamehea huyu mjamaa. lazima akuwe victim wa crayons soon

My policy is if i go to the garage, I pick the items that need replacement then i go find them. Never with the mech. You save alot. Then when you go Kirinyaga road, I dont speak to you if you are not behind the counter!! Hata if you are the owner. Mambo ya brokers hapa taka.

I learnt that the hard way when broker alienda na sample for 4 hours. Then the owner tells me that niombe arudi na sample. Coz they might also go and sell your sample!!

Its also possible to pick the items and go round shopping ,get all the items get back to the garage have them installed and a month later you find that your car had the catalytic converter harvested na ika uzwa 15k pale Ngara .

There’s no way you can beat any technician at their own game. They always have the contacts of the shops they will take you and will call in advance and tell the shop owner what amount to charge. After they are done with you, they will go back to the shop and get their cut.

I expect it soon, juzi he said there are no sacred cows. :D:D:D But sijui atachora nini.

I hate that feeling ya kuwa cheated

:D:D:D:D:D:D nakuona kutoka mbali sana wewe