Thieving Mechanics

Ya orange yenye unajifanya jackie chan na akala

Huyu?
When one of my boys was 2 years old he tried to climb on it and in the process tipped it over.
Luckily, the handle bar hit an adjoining wall and the bike didn’t fall to the ground.
Otherwise, the boy would have been squashed to death.
If that had happened I would never have forgiven myself.
The bike got sold immediately after.

[ATTACH=full]140628[/ATTACH]

Kuna toupee afro Siku hizi I see.,.

:D:D
Jaduong’, during holidays nanyoa mohawk.

Mimi mpaka niulizie kwa duka kama tano I usually find discrepancies and in the process learn a few things I didn’t know

I just hate dishonest fundis. Just this last weekend I finally decided to replace my garden table top after the original wooden one developed serious would rot. I had considered several materials before settling on expanded metal/mesh. I passed through a hardware and found two types - one wide gauge for 1800 and another very fine gauge stainless steel for five k.
So Friday I called the welder and after explaining my concept we agreed he goes bring the tools and since he has a bike we agreed he goes to the h/ware, find out the price and he calls. He calls and I send him 7k for the mesh and two one inch square tubes. He didn’t come back that Friday.
Saturday morning just as I wanted to call him he rides in. I noticed the mesh was not my preferred one but I thought it could do so I didn’t say a thing. He got to work and was done an hour later. Then he asked for his dues but I demanded the hardware receipt. Sema jamaa ku- sweat pua. In short he refunded my balance minus his wages.

Jifundishe hii now that RAT is back in town

[MEDIA=twitter]933341818204274695[/MEDIA]

:eek::eek::eek::eek: hii si ni uchawi???