Things are bad...CANCER

We actually had to leave the sprayer and chemicals kwa shamba. After spraying we were encourage to take a lot of water and milk! I guess they knew something

US ilibanniwa kitambo. That thing was super lethal.

unalipishaje nyumba saizi bwana landlord?

And the effects are being felt after years. There was a time we were spraying french beans with some soap sijui rexona and it managed to keep pests at bay. Hii mambo ya tough chemicals sijui ilitoka wapi

Carbofuran is one of the most toxic carbamate pesticides. It is marketed under the trade names Furadan, by FMC Corporation and Curater, among several others. It is used to control insects in a wide variety of field crops, including potatoes, corn and soybeans. Carbofuran exhibits toxicity mediated by the same mechanism as that of the notorious V-series nerve agents and presents a risk to human health. It is classified as an extremely hazardous substance in the United States as defined in Section 302 of the U.S. Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (42 U.S.C. 11002)

Copied from Wikipedia

Western Kenya in general, hata huko kwa wakale nimeona ni serious.

Hii story ya chai moto imefanyiwa exhaustive research kweli? Pple have been taking hot tea for ages

Yeah, I think so. Hata hapo Kach na Tenwek.

Mimi case najua za cancer ni throat tu. Imeuwa watu wanne in our village. Somewhere in laikipia

Yeah, that is the one that is killing a lot of people in Western.

Yes

Bedsitter 3k single kubwa 2500 na one bedroom 4500, 2 bedroom 6500

Smoking and drinking beer,

What kind of sick shit is that? That’s how serial killers start by killing small animals.

Not really. One was a smoker, others have never smoked. I tend to think it’s the maize we are eating

Ok try to look closer to the background of each, do they have land related issues in the family? Did anyone take dowry and he hasn’t paid himself? Because in my area including home there is a question mark on each victim.

Tuko pambaya

DDT?

wewe nimchokozi…i see what you did there

furadan would kill even the animals that took a bite of the dead animal. Thats how a whole pride of lions used to die after consuming meat from a poisoned animal. we used to poison chicken thieves mongoose and some type of a cat and they would die after a few bites next to the bait. they never even got away. round up was the other extremely toxic chemical.