THINK BIG: a man's lesson

I think you are in the early stages of your relationship. And your relationship has never really been tested.

Munanistua bana,mine knows my pin.

That’s why mi husema. Bibi ni wa Kulea watoto. Pesa yote ni ya Daddy. Heri kuwa Dictator kwa nyumba

2.5 years. It takes 6 months to know a person’s true character.

Usitishike this behaviours are unique to certain women. It’s just most of these guys settle for cunning whorish women as life companions and tend to pass it as the norm of “relationships”. In reality they chose to overlook bad traits just because a woman has a tight pussy and a beautiful face. They’re now narrating of the consequences. As i said before a man should have clear characters he needs in a woman , if she doesn’t have them ajitoe mapema. Every woman has shortcomings but i will have a bitch with communication problems any day than one who exhibits cunning and heartless traits.

3 months.

So where did she get the money to buy the phone?

If you think about it long enough, bila emotions you come to the realization that marriage has no benefit to a man. Lots of financial benefits kwa wife, but kwa mwanaume it has zero benefit. Afadhali kukaa a bachelor, ukulange shiku, Triza na Achieng. Atleast your money is spent on chics who make you happy even if for 1 day…badala ya hawa ma-wife sumbua. When you tire, you go home to ya bachelor pad where you have peace of mind. Unawasha ur tv in peace, na unaweka game ya ManU or Chelsea in peace…:cool:

hahahaha, ati unakopa rent na wife ako na 700k? tricky sana, nitamwambia alipe rent ya the whole year

Manufacture financial issues asap

That situation helped me a lot. Much much later alikuja na proposal ati tufanye joint venture fulani kubwa ile unaweka kila kitu. Nilimwangalia nikacheka tu. And that is how my ass was saved. One thing I like about selfish and cunning people is that they lack patience.They are unable to ignore small opportunities as they wait for a bigger one.

b4 you got married, did this girl ever take you out and cover the cost. Did you ever ask for 10k utarudisha in a week? You have to do these things ndio ujue anasimama upande gani when it comes to finances. Usiwe ule jamaa wa ku cover all expenses hadi her salon then later in marriage unamshtua ati lipa rent, aje na umekuwa sugar daddy all along.

Ukompata ako bone dry broke but very humble and kind… Hence very easily passes many tests just at hajui dunia. Baadae after amepata kakazi umemhaslia ndio they get horned and unapigwa na butwaa

Najua hio kafeeling, ulifanya POA ata kukopa. Otherwise ata leo angekuwa mkikosana ana narate vile yet hulipa rent kwa nyumba iko na mwanaume. Due to that one isolated event. So actually it helped you twice

I keep saying here and i have said it a gazilion times: DONT GET MARRIED or impregnate anyone BEFORE U HIT 30 Years. Trust me, before that u know jack shit about women, hell, u even don’t yourself in the first place. I see so many niggas in their 20s rushing to ‘settle down’ with a damsel even before they reach their peak and full potential of manhood. FOOLS! Unless your daddy is a billionaire, wear your bachelor tag with pride until 35 or 36 years.

Girls dont operate on logic but emotions. The same girl who would rob a bank for you without thinking twice and pay all your bills is the same girl who will fleece you dry and use that money to secure the services of a 22-year-old campus boy ten years from now. They are no guarantees.

Been in this marriage shit for almost ten years but the rules are;

1. Never trust your woman to bail you financially, she will always have excuses.
  2. I repeat never think of your woman’s cash as security in times of shida, they will always disappoint.
  3. Read rule 1 and 2 above…
    But to beat around above, in case i have financial issues always borrow from my pal(Male)

Am a very jumpy nicca after kuwa nalala msituni nikiwindana na illiterates with guns, I myself armed with a grand plan ya kujikwamua kutoka lindi la peasantry.Pesa ikiingia first nalipa rent n all household stuff alafu nakam off nugu inapigiwa simu na inapeana zile kisses nikiwa hapo.niliona badala ya kumalisia mtu niende Naivasha maximum prison, niondoke asubuhi with my documents n never look back coz I know what am capable of doing.fast foward after two months she calls anauliza kama nimekufa El adde na kutaka nilipe rent.

heartlessness… Afadhali ivo uliachana na hio midget. The mamaaa wasn’t worth the salt. Good life starts with better choices Kama kutokula skuma Kamiti

hakuna story ya marriage poa ata moja nitawahi skia