THINK BIG: a man's lesson

:D:D:D

Kuna time I was invited over for dinner at her place but ended up ordering pizza delivery because it was past midnight and we had not eaten, no signs of her making or atlist getting something for dinner. Man, i ate one piece and left na mauchungu mob sana. Women are evil, she had money btw.

the countdown has begun…:D:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiZSG2vDMIo

Interesting

It’s the outcome of those those who desire physical features than behavioural features. Sasa kelele unashangaa ni ya nini. You marry a trophy, you enjoy the trophy…:smiley:

Been in a relationship for more than a decade now. Been through shit, and never seen the kind of behaviour I read here from talkers…

Why would be in a relationship for more than a decade, are u disabled?

Its called marriage. Ever heard of it? Ama kwako ‘relationship’ only refers to Mnyaduano tuuuuu…

:D:D

Marriage ni kuvumiliana…

Marriage is for fools and weak negroes

[ATTACH=full]228189[/ATTACH]
Mabashara si mna ufala. Mimi najienjoi na familia yangu. Who listens to single cowards anyway?:D:D

You probably play safe…Ata kama uko na doo…pretend for a ka period of like 2 weeks that hauna kakitu na ujifanye uko stressed…utamjua vizuri…

Wenye wako sasa they are entitled,a man is supposed to settle everything.One would very lucky to find the kind you are describing

You did not get what dinner she wanted,sometimes men are also on the wrong

Why then be married when cognizant of those facts ? Aren’t you living a lie and staying married for optics ? Why have insurance cover from a company that you know very well won’t bail you out in case of an accident ?

You had a parasite, not a wife!

[I]Mrs Shosho said:[/I]
[I]Hahahahahahahaha many dreamers in Ktalk. And they dream out loud courtesy of the MoDs kindly granting them a platform.
Mnyama let us at least get one thing right c’mmon now. That it is not Kenyan women in general that are desperate as you want to imply. It is the men in KT that are inadequate and to measure up…they have to come and post here and get it off their chests. You are also all tall, oh so tall Cain would be jealous, quick question are your brains tall as well? mhhhhh. So loaded, Bill Gates would have to hide his bank statement in shame, women throwing themselves at you everywhere…at work, in Mathrees, mboches, people’s wives, sista in laws, long suffering singo mathas…deeemn…Mhenga alisema…one dates folk that are a reflection of themselves and most importantly where you meet them defines you too.

Truth of the matter is if some of you put their real mbishas and credentials here…some of us would get a massive erection. That is the bare truth.

But hey-ho…it is good to dream.:D[/I]

[I]ladyp said:[/I]
Oh don’t forget that all their exes are doing poorly, old and wrinkled while they are doing so well with 6 packs n all…the stuff I read on here I can write a book! Ktalk Men lmao:D:D
However, u can very easily detect and differentiate the beta and the alpha ones…very easily btw.

D… Mungai said:
Wakiona how fat i am, on the right places :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seems like kTalk is now full circle- where reality’s hitting home.

We’re finally normal folks! :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe…life is funny, kicked out my new wife out juzi after she became arrogant and annoying…sigwesssss rudi jehanam tena.

:D:D:D…wewe at this rate utafikisha 60 bila watu.