This is Guka - For Once, I Was Lost for Words at the Hands of a Mzungu..............

@Punda hii mimi nakujia wapi hapa?

Baboon reasoning. Instead of addressing the issues you want to shoot the manager…

It could happen if we have watu safi kama pamba leading

There’s some truth in this. Mimi ukinifanya MCA Leo I’d still steal. The problem is the system. A nigga called Immortal Technique once rapped an d said "
Niggas talk about change and working within the system to achieve that
The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try
To change the system from within, it’s not you who changes the system
It’s the system that will eventually change you"

So fixing the system is the problem
Eradicate mtu mkubwa syndrome - politicians are servants.
Clear process without alternatives but great support systems for example. Passports are applied for online or at point A in every country. Allocate favourable workforce. If I know my passport will be out in 2 weeks without fail why pay for it.
Fix the education system to churn out a greater ratio of thinkers to doers so that where each fails, the other makes up.
Etc etc

This coming from the most prominent white-hater in ktalk. You are not too far off yourself my fellow baboon.

Once again you fall into the baboon buck-passing pothole. What do gavament processes/corruption have to do with workers stealing their employers money/stock?

You guys seem fixated on this animal called GAVAMENT…I like you but I like the truth more, sir.

You know I am not using the term ‘baboon’ here on a racial angle, right? I am talking about IQ…

Wacha nilale. Unanichosha…

Last time I heard that stories of getting Ug cars and registering them here is not even tax evasion. Its theft. Wizi. Its mostly stolen cars.

Denmark isn’t heaven. They also have their drawbacks, con artists, armed robbers and serial killers. What the mzungu conveniently forgot to tell you is that he is not used to the version of corruption and thievery we experience here. Ask him about white collar crime in his own country, social decay and drug dealing.

True, the weather has made everyone dull and boring. You are most likely to meet your neighbour in the airport or a vacation resort than at the neighborhood.

Shouldn’t they be warmer on average since they feel more cold?

well, if they do they certainly don’t look it.

A muzungu does not have to be in kenya to be conned. You can be conned anywhere. There are rich wazungus here doing biashara just like there are rich wazungu in denmark.

There are poor wazungu here as well just like in denmark. There are wazungu here who have married kenyan wives and been conned just like there are wazungu in europe who have married danish wives and been conned.

The thing about this mzungu is he doesnt know how to make money here like his rich counterparts here and he seems quite gullible to be conned on every move he makes.

Ungemwambia, Old Mzungu, that’s just the way the world is, every foreigner is fair game in most parts of the world.
In the US immigrants ,get cheated of their wages , were cheated into taking subprime mortgages by some “blue chip” companies,etc.
New immigrants get the worst jobs, you can read about the discrimination on the Irish, Italians and Poles.

In New York and las vegas the cab driver will go the long route to increase your fare…

If you visit Italy without an accredited tour guide your ticket prices are double and cost of goods triple you have to be super careful or be led into an alley full of pickpockets …its just the way of the world.

About njeri. . . . you should ask him why he is surprised if he picked the woman from the equivalent of De Wallen?:smiley:

Yes it is not right, but Kenya is not an exception and he can always move to Rwanda

Yes, Rwanda is the second heaven…

If you needed a foreigner to tell you this, you live in a cocoon, insulated from the realities that face the rest of us.

Ngabu, your attempt at sarcasm falls flat.

I would suggest that you try to become less defensive all the time. There’s no doubt that in Kenya we face serious institutional and social shortcomings that need addressing.

To pretend otherwise is not right.

Rwanda would be my second home if I had the chance. They respect and appreciate Kenyans. Speaking Swahili there draws respect from cops, officials and the public. Kenyans are known there as investors. Crooks can’t work there, you will be quickly caught. That is the good. Being led by a former intel chief has its dynamics. Rwanda has this inbuilt fear which is in them and that means they are silently very calm and reserved. The genocide left a huge scar in their soul and their effective proactive security network makes them keep to themselves a little bit too much. Kigali nightlife and recreation is very mute. They need to lose up kidogo and enjoy life.