This is Guka - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! This is Cold, Very Cold!

Umechizi bro…

Hahahaha. Sijachizi bro. Lakini sijatoa lock bado. Nitumie kitu Kwa till 797687. Usitume na simu yako nisijue jina lako.

Don’t be delusional learned friend. There is no such thing as divine intervention or powers but science/advanced technologies that ancient bonobos were unable to grasp. If time travel was possible and you managed to go back in the 1800 carrying just your phone and a mirror would you not be a god? @ChifuMbitika

Do you believe in crazy stuff like time travel?

I am the only one here allowed to weka paybill. Wewe ni bonoko, so, no…

Stop being delusional. Unafikiri kuma ilievolve kivyake na mboro ikaevolve kivyake? Huoni io ni kitu ilitengezwa ivo na mungu, perfect for each other?

Yaani hata huwezi kunitoa lock wamaitû? Haisuru. Mwenenyaga nîarakuona!

True, the other day Anglican pastors/conmen went to Germany, England and Finally to UAE for a retreat and I could not help but wonder how a congregation clapped their hearts out as the pastor narrated how the churches there have no congregants therefore Kenyans should clap for themselves for being adherent christians. Bonobos zilipiga makofi na zikachanga pesa ya church development forgetting that the 2 pastors and their families spent the same amount on retreat/holiday abroad courtesy of tithe and offerings.

True, the other day Anglican pastors/conmen went to Germany, England and Finally to UAE for a retreat and I could not help but wonder how a congregation clapped their hearts out as the pastor narrated how the churches there have no congregants therefore Kenyans should clap for themselves for being adherent christians. Bonobos zilipiga makofi na zikachanga pesa ya church development forgetting that the 2 pastors and their families spent the same amount on retreat/holiday abroad courtesy of tithe and offerings.

Nyinyi ndio mnarudisha Afrika nyuma… corruption ikipiga Mkenya mnasema "tunamuachia Mungu’’

Hypothetically yes.

Prove that it’s possible

Hawa akina harrison give atheists a bad name why don’t you just live and let live I think this guy was at a time very religious and got disillusioned by an unanswered prayer or something.
If like me you don’t believe just let believers live their lives , the only time I have beef is when your religion gets into things like govt policies eg immunization , freedom of speech etc
Still have never made sense to me for non believers to have meetings, do they have meetings about mzee santa or the easter bunny too ?

T=D/S

Now prove God exists :smiley:

Read the Bible and pray daily.

I tried that shit and found out it is just a hoax meant to make me docile and generous to the wrong people/institutions.

What about the mother?

What do you mean you can’t? Don’t you have internet?

You shouldn’t!

It appears Fieldmarshall = kyuktothecore . :smiley:

PC people like you sometimes make me sick. Eti atheists should leave religious people alone? DO THEY LEAVE US ALONE? Who insists that OUR children should be taught and examined in CRE in schools? Who wakes us up at 4am with a call to prayer? Who knocks at our gates eti they are evangelising? Who puts noisy speakers at the local market eti they are having keshas? Who tells parents not to send children for vaccination, exposing all of us to disease? Who tells poor people not to use birth-control? I could go on and on and on.

But the fact is, these psychos have a very devastating impact on society. In Kenya,in addition to all the shit they perpetrate elsewhere they are THE NUMBER ONE GRABBERS OF PUBLIC LAND, which you and me could use for leisure and recreation.

Leave them alone? Go hump a cactus bro…