This is Guka - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! This is Cold, Very Cold!

What about the mother?

She’s a very good Chrstian who prays for her ‘wayward’ son daily. Very nice lady.

Reading the Bible in its entirety (not the cherry-picked feelgood verses fed to you by akina Kiuna) is the surest way of rejecting that depraved religion.

Unaomba ju unajifanya mjuaji kuliko mungu hajui chenye anafaa kufanya. Hamuonangi ufala ya kuomba?

Ati “mungu hapa naona hujacheza poa. Ungecheza hivi. Sasa cheza kama wewe”.

Hapo hawesmake .
He would rather join the rainbow parade coz that’s where the money is.

Where did Jesus promise believers thaf they would not suffer? On the contrary he promised his apostles that they would be denounced, deposed, imprisoned and persecuted, he himself died a painful death, his apostles too, pain and suffering is every human beings inheritance.

Some Christians, most actually, have sold this lie that the gospel of Christ is embodied in riches and miracles yet that is not it, the intention of Christ is the transformation of man from an evil creature ruled by the desires of the flesh-which when he pursues them harms himself and his family, friends and society-to one in control of his desires and their consequences on himself and those around him.

The gospel of Jesus is so harmless that Pilate found no reason to arrest the man because it is founded on the values that actually make our existence fulfilling, love, kindness, faith, hope, gentleness, selfcontrol, every civilization espouses these values, whether we like it or not we agree with God and infact judge men on the same metrics He does.

Malaya shida yako huwa nini?

:D:D Na si ulitoka hosi juzi tu ?

Gaaaaaaaaay

Ingia inbox kuna kitu nataka kukuambia…

It took this Yesu of yours 2,000 to get here and only on the back of colonialists? That’s a pretty funny god…Oh, but I remember! It took the ‘children of Israel’ 40 years to travel 150 kilometres across the Sinai. That’s like 4kilometres each year…

I heard the powers that be monitor personal communications
Reke tùirane maùdù maitù ohaha tu.

Aljazeera was running a documentary early today about cancer, wazungu walituletea ukedi tufe tuishe lakini cancer inawanyofoa hata kutuliko.

:D:D:D:D:D

May be you are growing senile with old age ! read my comment ! I have only beef with with them when they affect govt policies and I mentioned vaccinations as an example and freedom of speech ! They have a right to worship whatever imaginary beings they want just as you have a right not to believe , we have a bunch of atheists like you who are just as bad a religious fundamentalists you left one indoctrination and joined another one , I don’t want to live in world without freedom of worship, man is man , religious folk have done just as bad atrocities as atheists if you think we atheists are so pure go polish up on your history on Mao, Stalin and Polpot tell me the difference with ISIS , the crusades or boko haram !

It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’” Romans 14:11

No matter what any mortal chooses to believe, the truth of the matter is that one day you MUST bow down and call Him, “My God.” If mighty Pharaoh was humbled to nothing, to dust, who are these deniers that can’t add a second to their miserable, pathetic lives?!

Bado utatii, na sio tafadhali.

To those trying to mock God, know that you can never exhaust God’s patience.

And during those times Africa and “middle East” were joined by a narrow strip of land.

OK. Nimekunoki. All over again!

You are lucky to read the Bible now for in the past The Church actually discouraged the populace from reading the Bible on their own a policy that intensified through the Middle Ages and later, with the addition of a prohibition forbidding translation of the Bible into native languages.
I usually suspect it is at this time that the Bible was just a prototype on development on how to manipulate the masses, edit here and there, add a word or two there and voila! A remote control pointed at the masses.
And wouldn’t the best way of spreading the “good news” be to ensure that every Christian had direct access to the Bible? Now the final product(Remote control) after many trials and errors, editing and addition of fooling verses, the book is being produced in factories and you have to buy the "word of god’’ and pay more to listen to the preacher read and interpret for you what you have been reading since you stepped in school. Kwani ujinga Ni Nini niwaulize?

The Earth’s poles are shifting and this is exposing is to harmful solar wind. This is causing a proliferation in cancer cases. The polar regions are more affected.