This is Guka - Nani Aliroga Nyeuthi Seriously?

For the last two months nimekuwa bedrest juu pacemaker has gone erratic napata condition inaitwa arrythmias (irregular heart beat).

I have taken the time to watch a million and one Toktoko videos.

What has struck me is that while the vast majority of contributions from around the world are on diverse subjects, contributions by Kenyans revolve around dancing, showing arse and cleavage, and low-IQ mucene and extremely silly relationship fights.

For example, I have not seen a single Kenyan take on the Palestinian genocide or Ukraine. Everything no matako, matako, matako, kinembe, stupidity.

Just goes to show that the average bonobo has the thought capacity of a menstruating warthog…

13 Likes

There’s no problem show-casing what your mama gave you. Let the young girls rotate their waists and buttocks.

1 Like

Safisha Macho msee.

10 Likes

Hizo tucker tucker videos hufanya niume na kichwa but the man who love it juu ako na estrogen mingi sana @hakimoto anakuom

5 Likes

Mko tik tok na mnajifanya

3 Likes

Neff effa will you see me on that sheet

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha! An almost 80-year old with heart issues masterbating…classic example of a dunderhead…

3 Likes

Tiktok gives you what you search for frequently. So clearly wewe ni hizo matako, cleavage, dancing etc videos that you spend the most time on

4 Likes

Bullshit. I never search for anything. May be like some clips on Ukraine and Gaza…

1 Like

Nilifanya mistake nikawatch video ya dame Fulani mjinga hujaza tiktok morgue videos, I think she is an undertaker pale Egerton. Sasa tiktok inaniletea morgue videos Tu. Creepy as fuck especially at night.

4 Likes

Now you believe me when I say that

Negroes have LOWEST IQs among all the races. That one is A FACT

1 Like

Sema not interested when they pop up, they’ll disappear

TikTok algorithm knows you better than you think. Maybe those nyash video gave you those palpitations :grin:

4 Likes

Kufa na koronya bila kutusumbua

Ass is highly overrated. There are only like 4 or 5 different shapes. If you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all, lakini akili inaendelea kukudanganya.

3 Likes

Kenya social 60% politics, 30% drink and relationships, 10% the rest.
Funny thing is that politics doesn’t change anything. You will come back after 5 years and keep reading the same things, with a different occupier on any political office.

Guka come for a subcutaneous pacemaker… problem sorted.

Africa’s talented tenth is miniscule. Know that and know peace.

1 Like

This must be you!

4 Likes

Mzee kumbafu sana wewe

Complaining that nyeuthiz are on tiktok uploading shitty stuff while mentioning your interest in Ukraine and Gaza while totally ignoring what has been happening to fellow nyeuthiz in CONGO

that’s how majority of nyeuthiz are programmed. Following the wester narrative blindly .

Next…

1 Like