This is Guka - Wuueh! Kule Mozambique Ni Kudiarara!

[ATTACH=full]229850[/ATTACH]
According to the Red Cross, Cyclone Idai has destroyed 90% - NINETY PER CENT - of the city of Beira. More than 1.5 million people are homeless.

Shait.

Every 20 years Mozambique and that entire southern region experiences massive storms or cyclone. Its like el nino X10. Malawi, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and some parts of Zambia/South Africa. Beira port that handles most of Mozambique/Zimbabwe cargo has suspended operations. Their economy has literary stopped. It saving what you can and surviving. Pole sana.

CLIMATE CHANGE.

Watu hapa huita Trump mzito juu ako na siasa za ujinga kama hawa viongozi wetu.

The idiot is doing all he can to downplay the fight against climate change. The most powerful (thank God not influential) president on earth.

WaAfrika tulirogwa. Kenya ni ukamwe, huko ni mafuriko

Sasa mkipata earthquakes na tsunamis kama Japan mtasema? I think Africa is still more climatically and seismically safer than most places…

Repeat after me K U N D I A L A LA…:D:D:D:D:D hizo ara zimetoka wapi…elo ,ara…

Why don’t you use your big penis to think? Kama All Gore mwenyewe, the quintessential advocate of climate change, alininua nyumba kwenye ufuo wa bahari, sisi ni kina nani kukosa usingizi.
Al Gore Buys $8.9 Million Ocean-view Villa - WORLD PROPERTY JOURNAL Global News Center
Climate change agenda is to Jungus what Kibera is to local NGOs. Hata Obama nasikia alibuy nyumba mahali alikuwa anasema maji itapitia. Wachana na msito Trump.

Kudiarara. Coomernina! Mimi ni pureblood from the heartland…

CC: @Motokubwa

Hii pia tunahitaji ndio tujue water management.

I haven’t done a Beowulf interconnectivity between my neurons humonapenis cells so natumia akili pekee.

Unajua climate change ni nini? Hizo zako ni rumors tu. Hio nyumba iko mbali sana kwa cliff. Trump ni mujinga na 2020 harudi. Mark my words.