This Kenyan In America Fell On It (Aliangukia)

Amepeleka african peasant mentality america, if we all decide to have 10 children we would end up with an overpopulated world. He is simply an idiot

Typical feminazi logic. Motherhood is slavery

I went whoring with what now? If you want to win this debate by personal attacks you know I can win hands down so don’t tempt me. I can get you posts here where a man with one child is bitching about buying formula and diapers. And since I wasn’t born in shags like you I used diapers and formula k? I can also get you a youtube video on the large number of kids slum women have. Because that’s where I got the idea from. My family does not have irresponsible men who abandon their kids and none of my relatives have more than 3 kids either some have 2 girls and have the means for more kids but they don’t with interaction on here and other pple I’ve realized it’s now a thing for Kenyan men to shirk responsibility for their own kids. Sometimes as little as 1 kid even.A married woman can be the one paying rent, fees, everything in the house n the entitled Kenyan husband will have the gall to ask her to take a loan so that he can buy a car. Those are the men you want women to have ten kids for? Sorry NO CAN’T DO.

You are the idiot here. Who has told you that ALL people should decide to have ten children? And do you vary the number of children you will haveb because of the world population? Dumb. His children are joining college at 13 and 15. Talk of idiots

If you choose to get married to an irresponsible man, and there are responsible men as you have said in your family, why do you go around saying “Kenyan men don’t like responsibility”. Or you think its only your family that has got responsible men? So because one man on Kenyatalk is complaining about diapers it means Kenyan men are irresponsible?

Why are you getting salty my fren? Kwani You know them personally?

US education is FREEEEEEE. Why do you NEED 1 child?

Because i can smel feminazi indoctrination from far. It is one of the most poisonous teachings that have engulfed african communities

You can take @uwesmake to New York but you can’t take @uwesmake brain from Kimilili
[ATTACH=full]250580[/ATTACH]

You can feed and educate kids but it is the community that provides employment and other social services. Having that number is kids is selfish and irresponsible, we need citizens to spare time to create wealth and build economy to raise our living standard. Not that everybody doesn’t know how to fcuk and have as many kids as possible, but we can’t spend all our energy in populating the world.

Again I am asking you to desist from personal attacks. If you follow my posts you know I am anti Marrying and siring children with irresponsible men. So not even my corpse can marry or procreate with a irresponsible man who can’t provide fully as the man of the house should.

Irresponsibility is a thing for modern men are joining cults that are pandering to their irresponsible proclivities of abandoning their kids or not providing even wen they don’t abandon.

Watu kama hawa wanachukiwa huko mayolo, they’re seen as a burden. Freeloaders who take advantage of a welfare system. Na hakuna kuangukia hapa. Huko lazima uwe beta male by default. Ufanye 70% ya house chores ama bibi akimbie divorce court aseme vile unamtesa.

Nah! It’s the hangover speaking.

Nobody likes shule ya serkal unless ni scandinavia … alafu 1 ,2 3, 4 ,5, 6 …10 kids ni tooo much ! . Quality of life for everybody reduces alafu last born barely bonds with the first borns …it’s counter-productive man !

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/womens-health/americans-aren-t-making-enough-babies-replace-ourselves-n956931

Let me leave this here

You forgot fullstop.

Hehe. Private school in America si kama hapa. 91% of american children go to public school. So unless you expect a kenyan to go and beat 90% of the population, the comaprison is between free public school and non-free homseschooling

to you , is having 10 kids a heaven on earth ama kwako ni issue ! (10mks)

Structure you argument and stick to one issue.

Home schooling is not always a wise move. Kids should go to school to learn other social skills. Besides the opportunities provided by a good institution cannot be compared with home learning.