This Kenyan In America Fell On It (Aliangukia)

@TrumanCapote will start blaming patriarchy for these statistics

So wrong.

Kwani uko na akili ya 1 MB RAM kama sagem za kitambo ! You can’t have a multi-faceted & complex conversation with pple like einstein or @Deez Nuts , bure kabisa ? :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]250585[/ATTACH]

Which social skills? When i was at school, i was constantly reminded that “You did not come here to socialize.” When did school bevome a place to learn social skills? Didn’t all our selfish corrupt leaders and public servants go to school? What social skills were they taught?

I once took a boy from herding cattle who had dropped out of school. I didn’t want to take him to school immediately. So, i homeschooled the chold for two months. When i took him to schoo (class six,) the headteacher told me: “Hakuna kusoma mtoto anasomea nyumbani.” The child went to class six and was position 3. By end of year, he was position one.

all my relatives & friend go to private schools huko trumpland …apan tambua public chieth , i argued from that angle …but having many kids is counter-productive , as is having 5 wives …that i’m sure of !

In which case you don’t know what you are talking about.

Either way that is still far away from kuangukia

Depends on which school you went to. You cannot tar them with one brush. When I say social skills, I mean just that.

we are all independent beings …you see it that way , i see it this way …

[ATTACH=full]250587[/ATTACH]

My comprehension skills are higher than yours. I am sure my iq is higher than yours. You are just bitter because nobody buys your bullcrap that siring ten children ni kuangukia. Stop this circumlocutious behaviour of trying to pretend that you are right when you know you are wrong. Kama unapenda watoto sana ongea na mimi poa, situpangi watoto

[SIZE=6]Hahahaha SPOT ON , someone give @Tony254 a second wife ! [/SIZE]:D:D:D

it’s like huyu @saltedLights ako na 10 kids , alafu his arguments are from the 1800s wakiwa na huyo shosho yake anaitwa [SIZE=5]Mrs Shosho[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]250594[/ATTACH]
@SaltyLight

Absolutely nothing. Kama wewe i feel like aborting you retroactively

Now you’re talking. There are people who will want to have ten kids, and there are those who will WANT ONE Kid. If you knew that, you wouldn’t be talking about buying ideas that are 1800

As usual I left you to it…

Americans aren't making enough babies to replace ourselves

Have those children said that they don’t have work? You enlightened folks can work 80 hours a week as you plan on having a baby when you are ready, while they spend time to making and educating children. You value owning a three-bedroom house with one child. I value renting a two-bedroomed house with 10 children. Are you jealous?

Unlike shosho , i like your maturity & how composed you are …on this one , lets agree to disagree , you have your view , i have mine ! life continues… sande sana
ps : pls mrs shosho don’t reply to this …

Unadhani home team kwa soccer inatoka wapi?

From the story the couple seems to be doing ok, and seem to be managing all the kids well - from both sides ni ‘kuangukia’, you have a lady willing to bring up all those kids and a man responsible enough to cater to all of them.

no I am not, all i am is that it is not ok to enjoy comfort, jobs and convenience others have sacrificed for and then call yourself a hero