This man Mukhisa Kituyi

akiwa MP kimilili onge kitu alifanye aende atombe mzungu wake huko europe ghassia

To such peasants, Kibaki would tell them to stop being lazy and work to rear their children or if you want money, go and borrow from banks. Those days, banks used to lend left, right and centre.

He is a major shareholder in radio africa.

I think Kenyans need to stop thinking that some clean politician will be the one to change this country’s course, that’s utopian at best. Reality is, the few clean ones who vie are never elected and so we must lie on the bed we’ve made. It’s one amongst the crop that we currently have to do that, hopefully. Sucks to rely on hope but in the current situation, what’s the alternative?

It’s rusty but here you go [COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Mundu mugo ngaiguagwo kwao
[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]As[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] for this Kituyi guy I group him with PLO Lumumba and and Mutahi Ngunyi. They are more theory. When given the job they can’t do it

waambie what his dad used to do and say

cc @sani

Kenya is a very “religious” country. This guy is openly atheistic. Once he announces that he is running, he will be Branded a saitan worshipper. Case closed. Next!!

Why are Kenyans such morons! What could an MP possibly do before CDF? Kenyan airheads think a guy who dishes out stolen money ndio kiongozi anamaendeleo. You an your ilk are low-IQ primates…not fit for life.

Actually, Kenyans do not understand the job description of an MP

Si kwa ubaya lakini handout culture ya Luhyas keeps them from ever prospering economically. Despite having some of the best agricultural land and a lot of manpower to manage it.

Kibaki was one of the meanest people around but he was a self made man who took no nonsense.

On JKL jana I heard him talk of God who endows people with mental abilities - and said that God is very fair in distribution of capabilities. Do atheists believe in such a supreme and fair being?

I thought he has openly declared that he is an atheist. May be he changed, saw the light but not too long ago

[MEDIA=twitter]1331689092594196482[/MEDIA]

Well, he didn’t see the light, he realized public atheism is a political baggage that will slow him down. The man is too rational, educated, and smart to be religious…

Very true

Why would Kibaki look for a job yet he had robbed the country blind in his years of office. He is one of the countries largest land owners. Most of which he didn’t really pay for.

Kenya hawezi pata votes. The race is between Rao and Sugoi , unfortunately.

Mujamaa what do u mean vida haiko? .

:D:D:D unachoma sasa. Such initiatives ndio kitega uchumi kwetu

Still an MP is supposed to push for the betterment of those he represents, lobby for projects and developments to happen and generally represent the needs of their people, like to make sure there are enough hospitals and schools, better security and such, by lobbying or pushing the government to provide that. Mps can summon the government to explain issues, they can impeach senior government officials, so the idea that an mp does not bring development to the people they represent is not fully true, actually that is their main role.