This man Mukhisa Kituyi

Your descriptions and narrations always create a visual image in my mind. Like the contrast between life in posh Runda villas and that in scorched Turkana desert. The difference is like heaven and hell meeeen!

He has to fight for the seat. Why should he expect to be given on a silver platter like entitled raila believes he should?

How is Raila entitiled? A guy who won the 2007 election and still fights - is entitled? Back to Mukhisa, I know you are going to discredit him even before he gets a real ticket.

But do you know the funny thing with you and the likes of @kwido @kermit @Purple and @ranny? You don’t know who you will vote for come 2022. But one thing is certain. You will vote for the same person. And that decision will be fully decided by your community. There is no room for independent thinking or choice!

Aki Grand Mullah wasn’t wrong. This trolling is becoming too much now, but it’s expected. Navumilia…:rolleyes:

Mzee wa 55 years but lazima daily dose of trolling on behalf of the communist trained welder Raila Ojinga instead of concentrating on his small fishing business in Lake Victoria .I bet they send reports of their trolling activities every evening to Junet and Orengo .

Just like you and raila so no big deal

Boss koma kunitaja taja

Cheza chini kibuda

How is this trolling? I engage in politics only about once a month. Sometimes once in a quarter how is that trolling? So a troll is a person who tags you thrice or five times a year? Comeon… I am only holding you to account for your contribution in 2017 and nothing else. And I will be here comparing your decision at the time with your choice in 2022. I can see it’s obviously not a position you want to be in. But it’s something you inadvertently signed up for when you spewed tribal hatred during the last election.

Your contribution to tribal politics on this forum in 2017 was immense. You spent close to 3 months doing nothing else on this forum but politicking. You lobbied and campaigned for the most corrupt leader in Kenya’s history. Now that you got your wish, you would also like the rest of us not to hold you to account. Well that’s unfortunate.

Well at least I am here vouching for Mukhisa.

If you can fetch 10 posts of me vouching for raila in 2020 alone I will gladly leave this forum for ever. Over to you @Sambamba. And I will follow up on this. @Purple I suggest you be the witness of this.

It does not have to be implicit but your intentions have always been clear by your line and side of arguments. We may also say we are vouching for Abduba Dida but why pretend. In any case, thats why its democracy, we support where we feel safer and better off while being realistic as well. I dont feel safe under Raila. He’s too self serving at the expense of everyone else. So why should i help raila win an election by throwing away my vote to Dida or Kituyi who realistically have no chance of winning. I go with the next best candidate whom i feel safe and who has a real chance of beating the selfish dynasty. So Ruto it is. Whats wrong with that that you have to tag me all over, after alll its my democratic right to choose, isn’t it?

Ati “hold me accountable” are you my dad? :rolleyes:Hehehe…Not voting for Raila in 2017 doesn’t make me a tribalist, not that I care if you think I am. Really I don’t.I suggest you find a better hobby than holding anonymous internet people “accountable.”

Chill out. No one’s witnessing anything. It’s not that serious!

This story peddled by nasa and jubilee fans is pure nonsense. You and your tribemates are afraid of how Raila and his tribesmates will take resources out of central it has nothing to do with the personality of Raila or Luos it has everything to do with your greed selfishness and shortsightedness

Are you talking about raila the guy who cannot keep acquitances. He fell out with moi and kanu after their merger, fell out with Kibaki, fell out with Ruto, fell out with miguna, fell out with nasa partners, fell out with ndii, fell out with that odm ceo that was abandoned in hospital. That guys character is selfishly evil. Fool wants a broke country to create him seats via a 14b futile exercise just to please him. A broke country to have more representatives that super power countries several hundreds of times richer than Kenya just to please him. Is that vision? Does this guy know anything other than sharing of mkeka. Then if Ruto wins the presidency he will take us through another process to amend the constitution to clip the presidencyas its too powerful. Good thing he is aging and his days are numbered here on earth

Everything you described about Raila is the same for Ruto and Uhuru. Why then do you support the rest if it has nothing to do with tribe

Nonsense, they are not the same

They are the same