Threshold After 30

kwa marriage one shot is quite ok and respectful every night…time ndio inamatter ya nut cracking…both man and woman are either occupied with different errands during daytime so you need time to rest and to premeditate… weekends/ama during free time it’s time for serious fuck…mpaka mathreshold hazijuani zinapatikana…new pussy is a different case

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

kuna wwndawazimu hii kijiji

1 Like

Pumpkin seeds.

2 Likes

Coomer nimespend on naiacha kama ima inachechemea

Raise your testosterone (T) levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tj7VfiURuk

You should reduce cycling. Find something else that’s therapeutic.
Nutrition is key. Zinc supplements also…
Dr. Berg has some solid advice.

PS: Tom Leykis also says things like this and ED have only one sure cure…Young, hot chics :smiley:

1 Like

ingawa hii thread inanikalia uppusss sackle. nitasema kitu. Its not about your body aging. its only that sex is not the biggest thing in your life at thirty. Uko na mambo zingine za kushughulikia.

7 Likes

Waah, asante gathee

Fair enough, that’s the answer… Just persist before the one shot. I have had to reserve my energy (several times) without reaching the peak. I have realised that the greatest satisfaction is for her to say enough is enough.
Last but not least, its all in the mind.

Ati 1 hr for the first shot? Kwani ni marathon? And you are not high?

Danganya toto

1 Like

So finally I am.in the right psychiatric ward. me sitachachia… ama acha to niseme… me hukaa 45 minutes… Ata lazma ni shot ya Kwanza. unakulana utilise ku nut, Fikiria Keitu mbaya Jana rent, sperms lunatics ndani, ndani, ndaniiiiii ya balls. but on the other issue, nkikula chic a, I think about chic b, ndio ni nut haraka, then.nkikula chic b ,I think of fuckin Ile imenipea no. Juzi… lets call her c. when I finally get to Fuck her, I think about chic a, ndio ninut. is this okay?

You just as weird as that buffoon of a bear kwa hio series unajiita brickleberry

1 Like

Very normal

Threshold rule under attack. No amendment. Threshold ni saba kama si saba ni saba hivi

6 Likes

@byro uko sure kichwa yako iko Sawa?

There is a lot of bullshit on K-talk. 7 threshold crap. More like 1 and out.
The average time before ejaculation is 2 minutes for most men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intravaginal_ejaculation_latency_time

1 Like

Vile elder brother @Kasighau amesema. Take care of you body and mind and you’ll be functionable till the grave. Threshold is the ball in your field.

:D:D:Dhahahaahah

Basically your body needs zinc. Pumpkin seeds and nuts will provide your body with enough zinc

1 Like