Threshold After 30

threshold kitu gani utakula till analia you nut. that is for zile dem hukauka araka.

on the other side Ukipata freak, weka yeye stryo wazimu upeleke marathon.

Ni hayo tu.

That’s what most of us do

We need more threads like this!
I speak as a mid 30’s guy myself as we age testosterone levels decline affecting sex drive but based on my experiences GOOD sex twice/thrice a week is enough for a woman you are dating long-term or married to. And you don’t need to last an hour just long enough for her to orgasm a few times, and I think for most women the orgasm is not a must for EVERY sex session, her ability to orgasm is also tied to factors beyond your control as well so even if you give her tantric sex + kamasutra there are still factors beyond your control which only her can decide…

As for fighting the declining levels of testosterone I find lifting weights + HIIT cardio helps me out, And sleep! the more the better, Also watch out on the cycling endurance exercise has been associated with lower T Levels. Also don’t stress it out sometimes its one shot, sometimes two. But as a talker said make sure weekends you compensate with atleast two rounds hata kama its one in the morning one afternoon / jioni.

As for diets ensure you are getting enough cholesterol & saturated fat I know you going like …:eek: But wont cholesterol give me a heart attack? Nope saturated fat (found in butter, nuts, eggs) & Cholesterol (found mostly eggs, liver, red meat) are critical in supporting hormone levels in Men.

References:
Endurance training decreases serum testosterone levels in men without change in luteinizing hormone pulsatile release.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1899423

[SIZE=5]Cholesterol and Male Testosterone Levels[/SIZE]
https://www.anabolicmen.com/cholesterol-and-testosterone-levels/

Great Source of all Matters Testosterone
https://www.anabolicmen.com/

3 Likes

the only time i will start to worry ni ile siku nitashindwa kuchukua jembe nikalime shamba literally ,sitambui kuma

1 Like

…niriskia pia chia seeds husaidia hio secta.

1 Like

hehehehe @gashwin is middle-aged…hio ingine ni fossil sijui inafanya nini breathing:D:D

6 Likes

Mihogo ni kabisa nakwambia.
Kuna siku i went to rwanda with a mgisu pal of mine.
After job tukadai tei kiasi so hap kwa hotel kulikuwa na tudame boy akadai anajiskia.
Nikamshow poa wacha nitakulipia kila kitu then,
Fast forward jamaa akawai manzi mrwanda huyo kwa room.
Our room zilikuwa zimeshikana ile marathon ilikuwa kwa hiyo room wacha tu.
After some 30min dame akagive up na akatoka nje kama amepiga kelele sana.
Nami nikatoka,Boy wangu akanishow maze haja mwaga with durex still on saa hizo ameshikila doko akimshow warudi kwa room but wapi dame alikataa kabisa akidai in broken swahili hajawi patana na mwanaume kama huyu anatomba kama wacongo.:D:D:D
Ilibidi nimuitie mwingine amalize.
Moral of the story boy alinishow hii ni kazi ya mihogo.
I still laugh every time we meet.

1 Like

I have identified several VEGA-50 enthusiasts!!!..menfolk be informed that coitus differs from individuals to individuals and different circumstances/situations…it is never gonna be the same…threshold ni wewe mwenyewe unajipimia…sio lazima 7…kwani wewe ni sunguch…nani ashaona rabbits wakikulana vile the buck huruka after kudrip???

hii mambo ya kumwaga na bado nimembao kama punda saa zingine hua inanibore

labda uko na genes za punda

4 Likes

Upus,hii elusive threshold haiwezi patikana.

2 Likes

Eat traditional roots of trees, garlic, brake fluid, battery water, and some diesel. you will be fine.

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek:

heehe…and mostly anasahau kuvaa thuruare, ju ya kutoka mbio

2 Likes

@Ice_Cube kuja uone ile wild dog ya kumark territory…hii kijiji is full of crazy cock-holders:D
:D:D

2 Likes

Hata kiatu anavaa moja hiyo ingine inavaliwa kwa stage. Nilicheka hiyo siku.

3 Likes

Haiyaaa

few guys who do this always thank me for my rare piece of intelligence i have.

1 Like

hahaha yes its that mad guy that introduced talkers to the peeing for dominance scheme

1 Like