Tinder bishes

ugua pole pole…apan sumbua village

Yeah I think the world is changing. Many women make money off their services but don’t see it as whoring because they are financing their lifestyle not merely making a living out of it.

Whoring is about “making money”.
The use of the money isn’t an issue. One may use it to buy the kid food for a day, another may want to get her nails done.
Whore’s a whore tu. Both wameiona as a way to ‘get something’.

Yes but these instagram whores don’t see it as such.

Tinder is just another avenue for these whores who just masquerade as classy bitches.

very true, they don’t have the confidence to wait along Koinange street or Sabina Joy.So on tinder they can parade themselves
and use stupid quotes like, i don’t like cheap men, don’t ask what i do go to the point…etc

Endelea kulipia 5k As we pay them 300 pale backstreet. What makes you think they are classy? Do you thik a classy girl will splash her photos on such a platform?

Wah! Hapo uliepuka ngori buda

ha ha very painful ,unalipa premium pussy then Friday unampata hapo sabina joy anauza 500

Hekaya tafsali

[ATTACH=full]190715[/ATTACH]

Wachaneni na tinder use ok cupid.I have cum deep inside 9 chics from there and 6 of them gave it up on the 1st date

[ATTACH=full]190793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]190792[/ATTACH]

Claire…are you normal for real? Jehova…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I was avoiding this thread like the bubonic plague and then you come along!

I was just going through the comments [SIZE=2](for my neighbor:D:D)[/SIZE], then this one caught my eye.

hapo mtu huwa straight tfoward, simply tell them 3k or 5k no need for chat or dates , everybody knows what they want there.

you ferked a man,thats all i can deduce,a tranny:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Kuna malaya mmoja wa Rico nilimpata high end areas alikuwa yuauza 3k+

Sasa huyu kama humfahamu utalipia, kisha umpate Rico yuauza kati ya 200-400

hiyo ni hujuma kweli