Tipsy rant

I’ll be out of there in 2 weeks. I’m sure I can hold off till then alafu niishie. Because after that i’ll be moving to a place where mnapitana tu kwa corridors by a very very small chance…

1 Like

Yes indeed. I’ve got to keep my shit together.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

Are you the one who leaves your husband with a kid, go get shagged and come back to find the husband has already cooked

1 Like

See you on Monday, we have some pending work to clear before we start the week

3 Likes

I’m good. No ball and chain and no child waiting for me anywhere

1 Like

That is good

:D:D:D :rolleyes: right…

:eek:

1 Like

You’re doing well…focus on work. When you start telling him, things WILL become too awkward after that- he might turn you down uaibike and he might accept then mess up his marriage, career and yours too; plus the fact that he’s married should be a red flag na kuna risk ya akifungua Roho kwa Bibi jioni upate Bibi hunts you down and messes your life and career ati unakatia bwana za wenyewe kazini :D:D:D…hii ni kama crush, itapita tu. You wouldn’t want future encounters to be bad/uncomfortable…

2 Likes

Man! Ungejua tu. Place nimefika, Acha nisiseme blood, but ile sweat na tears nimeinvest, despite my desire for this man, I can’t abandon this investment. So, let me learn something about self control.

That’s true.

Doing well so far… :slight_smile:
Married men and bosses ni muoto Wa kuotea mbali.You have already drawn the line and I am confident you will make it through the two remaining weeks.

2 Likes

Thanks for that…

patiana coomer na 3k

2 Likes

don’t let yourself to be a home wrecker, what goes around comes around

1 Like

Keep holding out. Don’t mix business with pleasure. If you let him know, and then he rejects you, it will be very akward to go to work close to him everyday. Went through something similar.

1 Like

You know there is no future between the two of you already… But this goes to show women are their own worst enemies… The probability of you getn shaged by this guy incase you went to naivasha for those training seminars is 99.9% … Alafu iwe wat happnz in naivasha stays in naivasha… Tunawajua… Kunguru nyie.

4 Likes

Seriously?..sigh

1 Like

Vunja boma ya wenyewe ujue haujui