Tipsy rant

#closetmanenos
[ATTACH=full]127413[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Fisi kamili tunakuona @ jergen kuja inbox nikupe uhondo.

1 Like

It’s amazing how all girls are holy

Hekay hekaya

fanya job ulienda kufanya ukiingiza story zingine things may go bad…which most of the time they do

1 Like

Go for it gal. Imagine looking back when you are sixty or seventy wondering what if. Illicit affairs are most thrilling. I would know;)

Mbisha ya curves nijue if you’re worth the illicit chieth.

2 Likes

He knows. We smell that awkwardness very fast. Its just a matter of poking into it, then we know if we have a shot

1 Like

Kwani @Jergen anafanya kazi KWFT?

1 Like

Actually, hakuna kitu unajua. Nishasema i’m here for 2 more weeks pekee, and we shall never cross paths career-wise, unless by chance. My kind of work does not involve naivasha or such trips, so…

I will never let him know… my feelings are none of his business.

:D:D

1 Like

Nope…nope… not with a married or otherwise engaged man…

1 Like

He wouldn’t dare… if only you saw the bitch face I carry around him :D:D:D… hawezi

2 Likes

No Darling @Jergen. He can read you. Trust me on this one. Been in the same situation yawa and this for me is a first. Never fancied a white boy despite living with them all my adult life. Boardroom meetings are hard as he keeps asking for my opinions, says hie to me like 5 times a day, stares at me, puts 121 catch ups in our diaries yet he proceeds to take ownership of the tasks and overlaps…weee ameacha sasa kidogo but we had a candid convor. I cannot still sit opposite him as much as he tries to hotdesk around me. But he is not married. I just knew it was a non starter. I hear you.

Kush hush here. Do not comment.

5 Likes

:p:rolleyes:o_O

1 Like

He is loving the bitch face as he knows you are not being yourself.

No, it won’t be over. The guy has probably noticed you as well but is playing safe. Trust me, utashukisha bendera very soon.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]127472[/ATTACH]

Mzee kama ni talker wewe kwisha.